Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Good Players not Playing Good

Too many posters on here are blaming our current predicament on the quality of playing staff however, I disagree entirely.  We have ''good players'', they are just not ''playing good'' and this can only be down to the manager and coaching staff.

I beleive on paper, quite a few of our players would walk straight into the majority of teams in this league however, on current form and since PG has been here, I would suggest none would.  Think about it........   

Disagree. I think our squad has been watered down with the acquisition of mediocre players bought in off the back of the sale of  decent players (Green, Etuhu,Earnie, McKenzie, Safri...) who WOULD have walked into other Championship sides. Sorry, but I cant seriously believe that other managers in this division are casting an envious eye over the likes of Brown, Lappin and Russell...

Sorry dont agree, we lack quality all around the team and lack pace to worry defenders and i cant see people queueing up to buy our players if we sold them.

I don''t disagree with your points but ON THIER DAY, Hucks, Croft, Russell, Cureton, Drury, Shackell, Semmy, Marshall and even maybe Dublin and Big Dave (based on reputation alone) could get into the majority of teams in this league.  Trouble is, they very rarely have their day, at least not all together.....