Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Please bring back Roy Waller...

or at least some young lads with his passion...

Have been listening to Richard Bumfrey this morning what a cock (same with the guy that he interviewed).

Why do we have to put up with amatuers that are too afraid to say a word against the club in the media?

Having Neil Adams (another c**p player in his day with us) and a bunch of trainee journalists that haven''t got the first clue about Norfolk and what it stands for is symptomatic of 90% of the namby pamby fans that follow us nowadays.

Truly sickening!!!!  [+o(]

I think considering how badly we are playing we need Roy back in the commentary box to add some life to procedings. Neil Adams needs someone to make you laugh, that extra spark alonside him!

WE WANT WALLER BACK!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Truly sickening!!!!  [+o(]

[/quote]

2000 posts from you in under a year and most of them have been truly sickening too!!!

Neil Adams was a favourite player of mine Smudger. Great crosser of a ball and an ace penalty taker, and he certainly wasn''t crap mate.

As to uncle Roy, nice bloke and all that, but he''s a mumbler all the same. Let him have a long rest.

Got to agree with you Wiz regarding Neil Adams - think he only missed one penalty for us and I too thought he was excellent on the flanks - there again Smudger probably never even saw him play

[quote user="Bomber"]Got to agree with you Wiz regarding Neil Adams - think he only missed one penalty for us and I too thought he was excellent on the flanks - there again Smudger probably never even saw him play[/quote]

Saw him many times but rarely saw him play... he was awful if you take away the fact that he was the only one in a poor team that seemed able to convert a penalty!!!

Now Smudger , I did congratulate you on your first season on the Pink Un Board , the same as i did Cluck a week ago , but neither of you said a polite "thanks arrdee".I suppose its because i have been brought up to be always  kind and polite or perhaps in your opinion i am naive .It seems you don''t want me to say "well done"on your first birthday .Please tell me why .I don''t understand .arrdee. 

[quote user="arrdee"]Now Smudger , I did congratulate you on your first season on the Pink Un Board , the same as i did Cluck a week ago , but neither of you said a polite "thanks arrdee".I suppose its because i have been brought up to be always  kind and polite or perhaps in your opinion i am naive .It seems you don''t want me to say "well done"on your first birthday .Please tell me why .I don''t understand .arrdee. [/quote]

ahh bless you Ardee.... you shouldn''t take it so personal...

Hey if it is my birthday then maybe, just maybe if we all screw up our eyes really tight and pray then Delia & that awaful husband of hers may just waltz of in to the sunset after another heavy defeat tonight....

Here''s hoping hey????  [;)]

[quote user="arrdee"]Now Smudger , I did congratulate you on your first season on the Pink Un Board , the same as i did Cluck a week ago , but neither of you said a polite "thanks arrdee".I suppose its because i have been brought up to be always  kind and polite or perhaps in your opinion i am naive .It seems you don''t want me to say "well done"on your first birthday .Please tell me why .I don''t understand .arrdee. [/quote]Arrdee. You should know by now that you will only get a response from smudger if you''re confrontational. You and I are of the wooly flock in their eyes and don''t aspire to his superior knowledge of all things NCFC. The fact that both of us were supporting city long before he was born doesn''t count !!  

To get his undevoted attention you have to come out with remarks like this.....

''''Having Neil Adams (another c**p player in his day with us)''''

''''Saw him many times but rarely saw him play... he was awful if you take away the fact that he was the only one in a poor team that seemed able to convert a penalty!!!''''

I took both of these quotes from this thread. So he isn''t just knocking just todays players but also former players. He NEVER says anything good about this club or it''s supporters.

So, dunt yew go a wurryin ardee. Us ole boys hev sin em come an sin em go but we''re still here.

He wunt unnerstan thet arrdee caus we''re norfik an he int. Bless ya bor !!   

Actually agree with u about Roy Waller.  He is missed.

But I have to say I really rate Neil Adam''s input on matchdays. And he was a decent player.

I suppose Ruel fox and Disco Dale were crap players too smudger? utter joke of a post.. Neil Adams was a decent player for us....

jas :)