Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

This is getting silly

Now surely he has to go we cant even score at home let alone win and we all know what happens on our travels  I say get rid of grant now before its to late we need someone with experience and someone who gets the players respect granty is clearly lacking in both these departments.Paul jewell i think is the man would be difficult to get him nice to find out though mickey adams is available would be better than we currently have.

[quote user="allways travelling"]Now surely he has to go we cant even score at home let alone win and we all know what happens on our travels  I say get rid of grant now before its to late we need someone with experience and someone who gets the players respect granty is clearly lacking in both these departments.Paul jewell i think is the man would be difficult to get him nice to find out though mickey adams is available would be better than we currently have.[/quote]

and who will come to a club in the bottom 3 of the championship with no money, no quality, and a board that doesnt know its Arse from its elbow?

the next manager of NCFC will be a yes man who wont upset the apple cart, just like Rioch, Hamilton, Worthy and Grant.

you "go with what you got" and dont ask for more here....

jas :)

[quote user="allways travelling"]Now surely he has to go we cant even score at home let alone win and we all know what happens on our travels  I say get rid of grant now before its to late we need someone with experience and someone who gets the players respect granty is clearly lacking in both these departments.Paul jewell i think is the man would be difficult to get him nice to find out though mickey adams is available would be better than we currently have.[/quote]

Who''s the silly one???

Paul Jewell?  More chance of hell freezing over tomorrow!!!

Don''t think Mickey Adams would even contemplate entertaining the idea either.