Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Norwich v Scunthorpe - match thread

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

I think the problem is that Norwich City are playing like a marquee and a wigwam.

[/quote]

What''s that I hear you say Rudolf? Their two tents?

You need a playoff man for that gag.

See here for your only playoff hope this season.

Is anyone here seriously satisfied with tonights result?

This should be 1 game closer to the sack for Grant, but the board will be happy with a point.

Yawn. It''s getting boring.

Well worst possible result ! Means that muppet Grant will be kept on. I was I hate to admit it wanting us to lose so they could have the guts to get rid of him!

Jeez Alex, do you realise what you just said - what has it come to when we''re relieved to get a point off Scunthorpe. What an embarrassment this team is.

GO NOW GRUNT

NCFC 3rd from bottom of the Championship now. Resign Grunt. Although I expect  another spiel about working 24/7, maximum effort etc, in an effort to hide his blatant shortcomings as a manager.

How did the board of directors make this man a ‘unanimous’ choice for the job in the first place?  [8o|]

Do me a favour, go and support another team please, as you sure as hell don''t support my team. I''m not calling you a scummer but for a supposed '' fan '' I have never seen anybody who wants there own team to lose. Just strange, very strange.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="benk"]That''s bizarre - BBC says it''s 62% / 38% in our favour...[/quote]

Me and CT spoke too soon so it seems... I''m keeping quiet for the rest of the game coz City have been on top since I last posted.

7 hours without a goal (shocking)... C''mon City lets make it 8 hours!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="albyella"]do you have a link for live commentary - Radio Norfolk is not in line....[/quote]

BBC Sports live text feed here.  This link works for all Norwich games, so it might be worth bookmarking.

The pinkun could probably develop something similar if they could get a laptop into the ground, possibly you could do it by mobile phone these days.  It wouldn''t be much work.

[/quote]

Thanks Blah - bookmarked !

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

That looks fair enough to me... I''m loving that attacking set of substitutes, too.  Certainly don''t think tonight can be 0-0 with that line-up and it feels a bit like Grant''s gone for broke here.

Come on, City!

[/quote]

Whoops...

I just got back from the game and I can rarely remember being so bored at Carrow Road before. The truth is that if Scunthorpe''s striker (I think it might have been Iriekpen...?) had a bit more poise when he had his free header late on, we would have lost. The most depressing thing was that most fans seemed happy with the point, no murmurs of discontent whatsoever. Any team in the top two divisions who draw 0-0 at home to Scunthorpe should be ashamed. What do we get? A polite round of applause.

[quote user="T07"]Tell me both his legs are broken... any other reason for him not playing is unacceptable
[/quote]

Were you at the game saturday? Lappin was as bad as anyoner, if not the worse player on the pitch. He is lightweight and lacks quality accept at set pieces and thats no reason to put him in the team. Huckerby was awful also saturday, but in tonights 4-4-2 grant was right to favout hucks in his favoured left and side role, and hucks did well and did more than what lappin would have.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

That looks fair enough to me... I''m loving that attacking set of substitutes, too.  Certainly don''t think tonight can be 0-0 with that line-up and it feels a bit like Grant''s gone for broke here.

Come on, City!

[/quote]

Whoops...

[/quote]

Hmm - looks like the commentator''s curse struck very early on!