Sign in to follow this  
kettering canary

Stay of execution cruel ?

At this moment in time i can only see one result for us at QPR on Monday live on sky,that is a defeat to the side bottom of the league. Would it not make sense to act sooner rather than later and put Grant out of his missery.

If I was to say to you that we have a player who played for QPR last season, that he is an attacking midfielder, and that he scored 6 goals in 29 appearances for them last season, that he might be what we need to break our drought, and that there''s every chance he''ll be fit by Monday, would it cheer you up ?

[quote user="kettering canary"]At this moment in time i can only see one result for us at QPR on Monday live on sky,that is a defeat to the side bottom of the league. Would it not make sense to act sooner rather than later and put Grant out of his missery.[/quote]

Suff putting grant out of his misery! How about us poor fans??

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[quote user="kettering canary"]At this moment in time i can only see one result for us at QPR on Monday live on sky,that is a defeat to the side bottom of the league. Would it not make sense to act sooner rather than later and put Grant out of his missery.[/quote]

Suff putting grant out of his misery! How about us poor fans??

[/quote]

Totally agree TS, we deserve much better.

At the end of the day he is just a guy that wanted to have a go at being the number 1, and now i thnik he realise he''s bitten off more than he can chew,waiting to be sacked so he gets his pay off rather than walking away with nothing,which any of us would do.