Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

norwich @6/5 at ladbrokes

norwich doubled up with kidderminster is a cracking bet tonight. brought two neutrals with me from the midlands for the wednesday match spent a fortune on beer and hotels and need to win some back. the football dished up scared them to death but they loved the fine city and look forward to returning.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

13/5 for relegation on betfair.. worth a punt anyone?

jas :)

[/quote]

Wish I had of gone for it when I asked for the price in Ladbrokes prior to aa ball being kicked this season and let them talk me out of it for laughing at me.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

13/5 for relegation on betfair.. worth a punt anyone?

[/quote]

Wish I had of gone for it when I asked for the price in Ladbrokes prior to aa ball being kicked this season and let them talk me out of it for laughing at me.

[/quote]

of course you did, another sign that tells all about you. can anyone give me the price for smudger being a binner. a bookie would never talk you out of a bet you fool no matter how long the odds are. how would they make money?

agreed DDD, the bookie is Either an Idiot or has no idear.. he''d of snapped your arm off at that bet back in August as he''d of thought you would of had little chance of winning. But then i think its "story time with smudger" again.. he''ll be tyelling us he met the queen at wmbley before scoring the winning goal in the 2222 FA cup final next

The bookies odds change every week, it means nothing to me at this stage of the season, for some people to suggest that were in a relegation battle is utter nonsense at this stage of the season, if we are where we are now in January then I might start to panic but not before, alot of football to be played yet and although were in the bottom 3 were also only 6 points of the top 6 so it''s very early days still.

[quote user="Smudger"]

...and let them talk me out of it for laughing at me.

[/quote]

[:D] Some people could never be talked out of laughing at you *. [:)]

*But of course not me, that would just be rude.