Sign in to follow this  
MPR

Why oh why are we so reluctant to have a shot?

Just had a quick trawl round the web trying to get some supporting evidence for my theory that we are so unbelievably goal-shy it''s untrue and here''s the proof.

http://www.dragonbets.com/team_stats/england_championship/norwich_city/

This is up to the Charlton game, I suspect it''s not got much better.....(figures in brackets are Leage Ranking)

Shots                  68 (21)
On Target          32 (20)

Rather than poncing around knocking the ball back and forward across the box and eventually back through the middle to the defence, will someone please please try shooting like Chris Martin did last night.

Ridiculous.

[quote user="MPR"]

Just had a quick trawl round the web trying to get some supporting evidence for my theory that we are so unbelievably goal-shy it''s untrue and here''s the proof.

http://www.dragonbets.com/team_stats/england_championship/norwich_city/

This is up to the Charlton game, I suspect it''s not got much better.....(figures in brackets are Leage Ranking)

Shots                  68 (21)
On Target          32 (20)

Rather than poncing around knocking the ball back and forward across the box and eventually back through the middle to the defence, will someone please please try shooting like Chris Martin did last night.

Ridiculous.

[/quote]  If you ask Cureton why he doesn''t shoot, it is because the last time he went for goal he was substituted and accused of being unprofessional by Grant because he didn''t pass the ball to Strihavka.  With comments like that from the manager it is not surprising the players are reluctant to shoot.

We didnt have a shot on target last night untill 46minutes.When Martin came on, his first shot hit the damn post and almost put us in front.It was pathetic to watch.