Sign in to follow this  

I read it in two days, and it would have been less, but I had to go to the pub on Sunday night to watch the Euro 2004 final.

Some very interesting things came out of it, and it was a great read. I was late meeting my mate in the city last night as I was at home finishing it off, I couldn''t put it down!

Never realised quite how much time the lads spend at Delaney''s and other pubs though :)

Ah, well. OTBC

Does he mention me in it at all?

I was wearing a Yoda mask at the Crewe game and told him; "may the force be with you" - for his future ventures

hiya mg7

if you lived in norwich you would see them out and about all the time, delaney''s is a well known haunt and i can''t walk past kfc on prince of wales road without seeing at least one of them in there!!

most sightings seem to be in sainsburys in thorpe st andrew, seeing mr fleming choosing his veg on a sunday morning is pretty surreal!!!!

as for iwan''s book, will be getting this soon, though when i will have time to read it - i really don''t know!

long haul flight somewhere hot perhaps, does anyone know when summer is going to start?

Fair play to Iwan, but did anyone else wonder at how quickly his book appeared after the end of the season? I know it was ''co-written'', but it''s still a case study in how to strike whilst the iron is hot!