Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

We really must try to avoid relegation

I''m not in the slightest bit worried about relegation at this very early stage of the season, it''s utter nonsense to even claim that were in a relegation fight after only 9 games. If we are where we are after 30 games then I might start to agree with a few people who are IMO talking garbage right now.

Agreed we must avoid that fate. However how would it be a bonus to the board to get relegated? I am sure they share your opinion on that fate at least..

Is your headline stating the obvious? If so what do you suggest we (or Delia) does about it?

[quote user="pete"]Are you listening Delia and the Vegetables, what are you going to do about it, maybe nothing that''ll be the norm then.[/quote]

Thanks for making me smile so early in the morning Pete aka the Vegetables !

[quote user="pete"]Are you listening Delia and the Vegetables, what are you going to do about it, maybe nothing that''ll be the norm then.[/quote]

Yes, and we really must try to get promotion, then really must try and win the Premier League, then really must try and win the Champions League and then ensure world domination forever more. I like your plan.