Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

ND...I feel so much better now..

...I know we''re not in financial meltdown. The fact that we haven''t got a pot to **$$ in fades in to insignificance.

"Since I last put pen to paper, we have lost away at Charlton, Wolves and Sven''s Manchester City and at home against a newly resurgent Sheffield Wednesday, and then gained a hard-fought point against a Scunthorpe side flying high after a great start to their season."

How much positive spin can he put on losing to QPR on Monday night? They aren''t resurgent or high flying. They are however cr@p... just how much more or less than us remains to be seen.

Haha, that''s quality!We could do that for all our upcoming fixtures - save us going to the games and actually witnessing us lose - look:Lose away to a QPR side full of grit and determination to get off the foot of the tableLose to a newly promoted and high-flying Bristol City team full of confidence and momentumLose at Turfmoore - surely one of the toughest grounds to go in the league!Lose to Premiership standard West Brom - it''s like playing a Premiership team, that isLose to The Binners - oops, no excuse for this oneLose to Premiership standard Watford, see West BromLose to a resiliant Plymouth side with awesome home record. It was a long coach trip, too, you knowLose to a Premiership-bound Coventry side with money to burnEtc. Etc.Excuses sown up.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

...I know we''re not in financial meltdown. The fact that we haven''t got a pot to **$$ in fades in to insignificance.

"Since I last put pen to paper, we have lost away at Charlton, Wolves and Sven''s Manchester City and at home against a newly resurgent Sheffield Wednesday, and then gained a hard-fought point against a Scunthorpe side flying high after a great start to their season."

How much positive spin can he put on losing to QPR on Monday night? They aren''t resurgent or high flying. They are however cr@p... just how much more or less than us remains to be seen.

[/quote]

"A Resurgant Sheffield Wedsnesday"

or

a side on the back of one straight league win and a 3-0 home dfeat in the league cup.

"Svens Man City"

or

A Premiership Reserve Side

"A hard fought point against high flying Scunthorpe whove had a good start to the season"

or

An unimpressive point at home against a newly promoted side whove lost their best player and spent no money at all, and will not be top 6 come the end! (but probably still higher than us!)

Since when is winning 1 game make you "resurgent".

I like how he ends on his shock at how quickly Leicester are getting through managers. Is this a point to all those people wanting Grant to get his P45???

....and if winning one game is resurgent, then we must be on a elavator ride to hell [6]

If the club carry on the way they are how will Doncaster put a good spin on relegation?

"The board had budgeted for this minor blip in our vision of success so we intend to buy some more prime land and build another hotel and the board really really really doooo have ambitions on the pitch!!! when that will be we don''t know yet, but remember Leeds"

Sounds about right for NCPLC.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Lose to a top of the table primary school team whome are currently injury free, just a couple of there top subs couldnt show up today as they had maths there for driving the team on with what they had