Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this week .

Well Arrdee -  what a load of rubbish that was! I got 2!! Were the 6 there? Not sure they were but there were three that I ignored so apologies to we8wba, Shack attack and Gorleston Jim.

Like I make you feel inadequate!! As if!!! [^o)] I beat you at nothing and you well know it [;)] I see you are now giving us a history lesson on here with the help of norfolkbroadslim. I thought you were maybe going to tell us about the War of the Roses but now I see that you are an entomologist too [*-)]

Now Norfolkbroadslim is trying to get your opinion on the great Ronald Tudor Davies and you know that. Although I later saw him play for Southampton and Manchester United I just missed his Norwich days. I would love to hear your opinion too. Matt Busby once described Tudor from the Shire of Flint as the greatest centreforward in Europe... was he right?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

....apologies to we8wba, Shack attack and Gorleston Jim. ....

[/quote]

No need to apologise to me Nutty,

History shows that any picker not using my selections displays sound judgement on most occassions. Ha ha

We shall overcome someday !

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

....apologies to we8wba, Shack attack and Gorleston Jim. ....

[/quote]

No need to apologise to me Nutty,

History shows that any picker not using my selections displays sound judgement on most occassions. Ha ha

We shall overcome someday !

[/quote]

im glad liverpool didnt win, i think i prob said it sat morning but i mentioned 7teams n 6 came up, but i wont say i would of got it because i would of had liverpool in my top 6 selections

as i said look for the obv choice,

there was one really strange one like dagenham in there to beat darlo this week

arrdee my father is still a Norwich fan, he could never change and never would.  He has told me many a story in the past.  About cup runs, Tudor, a winger whose name escapes me, who would beat a player 5 or 6 times and still not cross the ball, and many more.

I removed my avatar after receiving an email from Archant asking me to do so after they had received complaints about it.

I would love to join the Pinkun Pickers, can you tell me what I need to do to join please?

If I join the Pinkun Pickers, will you go into more detail about your opinions of Tudor, arrdee?

No it was not not a load of rubbish ,and don''t ever think it  was Nutty . If we can''t hand you the right ammunition what hope have you got ?.

Its all down to us Pickers . The form is all over the place at the moment , its just like the year we have had this summer,  hopeless .

This summer has seen me blow a ton of money . With my crops . I can''t wait to see the back of this year , come on 98 .I do hope for better. arrdee