Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

I love this club...

..BUT i am sick to death of the spin and bulls**t that we have to put up with regarding lack of money and pursuading players to come to "lil old Narrich" how can we sell all the best players we have over the last couple of seasons and end up with the crap we have today, i honestly believe we are being lied to over and over again, Doncaster should run for pm cause he can spin the worst of situations to make it sound all rosey and nice, we have hardly spent a penny but apparently we can''t afford to get a loan player in, How is this possible we got at least £5 mill from the sales of Earny and Etuhu and funny how all our purchases are always undisclosed fees, we never get the truth about anything and i have had a gut full. I have always supported Delia but the time has come for a change at the top before this club is run into the ground and league 1, as a season ticket holder who pays alot of money each season  i''m not going to quietly ignore the problems at this club like so many fans out there who are happy with lies and rubbish football. Open your eyes people we are getting sand kicked in our face week after week, its time for a big shake up and for a lot of fans to wake up!!!

Just to ram home my point about fans needing to wake up just spoken to a felow City fan who thought todays result was, and i quote " wasn''t that bad" God help us i really do despair!!

I think that even the most mild mannered fan is feeling the same.

I know Smudger, Cluck and Mr Knight have been saying it for a while, but it''s almost impossible to tell them that they were wrong.

The spin machine from Carrow Road is shocking along with the excuses. Enough is enough.

We cant afford a loan player, kinda shows that the Sharp bid was only a gesture and we were never going to get him.

The Prudence iCharlton model has failed.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]Just to ram home my point about fans needing to wake up just spoken to a felow City fan who thought todays result was, and i quote " wasn''t that bad" God help us i really do despair!![/quote]

fans thought this obv not been to the game, truly from honest wolves fan n not tryin stir trouble  - you are worst team i seen in last 2seasons easily - it was truly that bad

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]Just to ram home my point about fans needing to wake up just spoken to a felow City fan who thought todays result was, and i quote " wasn''t that bad" God help us i really do despair!![/quote]

fans thought this obv not been to the game, truly from honest wolves fan n not tryin stir trouble  - you are worst team i seen in last 2seasons easily - it was truly that bad

[/quote]

And why does it hurt so bad. I have to agree with you, we are lucky to have 7 points on the board. Its been shocking this season.

Hey Wiz you were calling me a binner for such a statement only a couple of weeks ago, do i take it i might get an apology now my fears are materialising

i dont think its delias fault were in this place, i mean look at the other clubs who are having to make do with wat theyve got they seem to be doing fine, i think its a team that has hit a confidence low and a manager that refuses to bleed the youngsters in

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Total disbelief.

Sod of Delia and take your ''winner'' with you!.[:@]

[/quote]

Give it a break Wiz.

As much as i may agree, you''re WORSE than smudger et al.

Atleast they stick to what they think. You change..pretty often. What about that bet? =/

[quote user="derehamcanary_fan"]i dont think its delias fault were in this place, i mean look at the other clubs who are having to make do with wat theyve got they seem to be doing fine, i think its a team that has hit a confidence low and a manager that refuses to bleed the youngsters in
[/quote]

Ah bless.......      [+o(]