Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

can we play you every week?

right im not going to come on n gloat etc...

i was going to give honest opinion on your team but thats obv now - you were utter cack (at thats being nice) you are seriosuly worst team iv seen in the last couple of seasons

you had a mighty 1 shot at goal which did go out for a throw in

i think you was let off lightly because of my teams form (i.e win was all what matter) if we chased more goals n you bought back to 2-1 then we would be rocky again etc.. so you was let of big time i feel of being embarassed more

i think our midfield just completly over ran yours that was the key point, i wasnt impressed with dave striker nor cuerton... if we lost the ball keogh n elliot chased n chased when i felt your front two just stood about complaining at midfield

i heard all this news bout marshall being "best in the league" he almost got caught out twice by keogh sneaking behind him and looked dodgy on keogh goal he did show bit magic on kightly hit latter in the game, but if he going to make mistakes than this game was already over

norwich fans didnt seem happy with decision for red cards i honestly think they were but obv could be biased.. i mean when you seen what henry got booked for before then shackell made a very poor attempt for the ball if thats honestly what he was going for seconds after henry fouled someone.

brelliers was a booking then he stupidly kicked the ball away which is a booking so only fair.

i was suprised how quiet norwich fans were n that blackpool bought twice as much as you earlier in season!

some norwich fans made me laugh with the joyful dancing altho their team was losing n took the result in good spirit

i think if thats how you play you seriosuly need grant out! wolves absoulty killed you 1st half n he didnt even change it around 2nd half until sendings off

of course Blackpool are gonna bring a lot, in case you haven''t noticed they''ve just won promotion to this division for the first time in decades. i sitll think 2,000 is a pretty good turn out when you consider we lose almost every away game

[quote user="mystic megson"]

You were crap we8wba.  How on earth did you only score twice?

[/quote]

mystic megson where you at the game? 1st half was all wolves and 2nd majority was us, the 2nd sendings off didnt excatly happen in first 10mins, yes we had good 15mins vs 9men but

if wolves push all out for a goal n you score on counter attack n make it 2-1 wolves would just defend all though you had 9men, the clean sheet n 3pts worth more to us than us trying to embarass you

fao we8wba

You seem pretty pleased with yourself mate. See you in the Premiership  next season, can we?

I''m sure that Norwich supporters need you at the moment, like a hole in the head.

[quote user="we8wba"]

right im not going to come on n gloat etc...

i was going to give honest opinion on your team but thats obv now - you were utter cack (at thats being nice) you are seriosuly worst team iv seen in the last couple of seasons

you had a mighty 1 shot at goal which did go out for a throw in

i think you was let off lightly because of my teams form (i.e win was all what matter) if we chased more goals n you bought back to 2-1 then we would be rocky again etc.. so you was let of big time i feel of being embarassed more

i think our midfield just completly over ran yours that was the key point, i wasnt impressed with dave striker nor cuerton... if we lost the ball keogh n elliot chased n chased when i felt your front two just stood about complaining at midfield

i heard all this news bout marshall being "best in the league" he almost got caught out twice by keogh sneaking behind him and looked dodgy on keogh goal he did show bit magic on kightly hit latter in the game, but if he going to make mistakes than this game was already over

norwich fans didnt seem happy with decision for red cards i honestly think they were but obv could be biased.. i mean when you seen what henry got booked for before then shackell made a very poor attempt for the ball if thats honestly what he was going for seconds after henry fouled someone.

brelliers was a booking then he stupidly kicked the ball away which is a booking so only fair.

i was suprised how quiet norwich fans were n that blackpool bought twice as much as you earlier in season!

some norwich fans made me laugh with the joyful dancing altho their team was losing n took the result in good spirit

i think if thats how you play you seriosuly need grant out! wolves absoulty killed you 1st half n he didnt even change it around 2nd half until sendings off

[/quote]

i agree with u m8 norwich need grant out and quick and they also need to get rid of lump of turd from the centre of midfield altho hes now suspended thank god and we were lucky not to concede 4 or 5 and i was one of those ''''fans'''' cheering because it was just so laughable it was a DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!