Sign in to follow this  
Carrow Fink

GRANT OUT!!!

[quote user="Christopher Roy Sutton"]

Get this jock out - what a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!

CRS

[/quote]

Unfortunately, we''ll still retain the most excrement NCFC board.....[:''(]

HES A DISGRACE?

WHAT ABOUT OUR PLAYERS. GRANT CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAZY ARSES PLAYING RIGHT NOW

As we used to say about Worthington - who exactly picks the lazy arses?It''s his job to motivate and organise them - that''s what he gets paid for.

[quote user="hogesar"]HES A DISGRACE?WHAT ABOUT OUR PLAYERS. GRANT CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAZY ARSES PLAYING RIGHT NOW[/quote]as he signed most of them, he''s to blameGRANT OUT

[quote user="hogesar"]HES A DISGRACE?

WHAT ABOUT OUR PLAYERS. GRANT CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAZY ARSES PLAYING RIGHT NOW
[/quote]

Don''t forget the ''prudent pitch wise'' and ''offa the field free-spending'' NCFC board!

They have a huge responsibilty and are as guilty for our situation.......for over 3 seasons now. But, have the sloping shoulders that a rubber shirt wouldn''t hang on.

"...a performance which was even worse than their defeat by Plymouth and Burnley at the same stage last season and just as ominous."

A quote from the match report, says it all. In a year, he''s somehow managed to make us worse. GRANT OUT!

...and who signed the lazy arses? Who coaches them? who is paid to motivate them and develop the tactics? Peter the Clueless!

Grant was about third choice at best when he was appointed - someone wrote on here earlier that he was the only one with a plan. Anyone know what the plan was cos there doesn''t sound as if there was much of a plan out there today.

Get in Martin Allen if we cant have Mourinho.

GRANT OOT!

SHOCKING

Poor even in the win against Palace last week

Clueless against Charlton midweeek - Pardew said we penetrated them at will

Rubbish today - Did we manage one shot on target - Radio said Wolves attacked at will (even with 11) and could have had a hatfull

GRANT OUT or Divison 1 here we come

[quote user="doherty out for revenge"]Grant was about third choice at best when he was appointed - someone wrote on here earlier that he was the only one with a plan. Anyone know what the plan was cos there doesn''t sound as if there was much of a plan out there today.[/quote]

Clearly that''s incorrect. Grant was selected as first choice by the board, and here''s a key factor:

THE DECISION WAS MADE WITH THE ASSISTANCE AND INPUT OF DAVE STRINGER...

Stringer thought he was an excellent applicant, made very convincing arguments, and offered a cohesive plan of how he intended to take the club forwards.

[quote user="Christopher Roy Sutton"]

CRS

[/quote]

Well....some of us tried to point this out to the flock months ago. Why is anyone surprised?

Even though I''ve backed Granty all the way, I got to agree with you. Get him out. We need someone who has passion for Norwich and brings in decent players who aren''t from Scotland or been at the club previously. (Altough I would agree to bringing back Ashton and Greeno!). Come on Board act now while little damage is done. Don''t pro-long your decision!

OTBC!

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Christopher Roy Sutton"]

CRS

[/quote]

Well....some of us tried to point this out to the flock months ago. Why is anyone surprised?

[/quote]

Spot on Cluck my friend... how''s tricks???

Are you back in Norfolk yet???

MELLO absolutely correct as always... it''s all the boards fault... let us not forget Grant was THEIR MAN!!!!  [N]

I feel sorry for Grant....he has tried to bring the players in but the board need to loosen the purse strings badly. Allthough i do like some of his signings you do pay for what you get.......

COME ON BOARD! SUPPORT HIM OR CLEAR OFF!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="hogesar"]HES A DISGRACE?

[/quote]

Don''t forget the ''prudent pitch wise'' and ''offa the field free-spending'' NCFC board!

They have a huge responsibilty and are as guilty for our situation.......for over 3 seasons now. But, have the sloping shoulders that a rubber shirt wouldn''t hang on.

[/quote]

CHEERS FOR THAT Mello, made me smile at the end of a depressing afternoon, albeit weakly[;)]