Sign in to follow this  
Plymouth Canary

Just got back from Molineux

Absolutely rubbish. I was with my dad who said this is the worst he''s ever seen Norwich play and he''s been watching them for 35years.

There was just no effort, skill, intelligence or reading of the game by ANY of the players bar maybe Chris Martin when he came on. We had NO SHOTS on goal...chris martins effort doesnt count for me as it went out for a throw in or near enough.

This is the first time ive had a proper look at Ian Murray and he looked like he''d just got out of bed, VERY slow runner, bad at tackling, just utter crap.

Shackell and Doherty were once again appalling, the two wolves goals were a joke - they had SOO much time on the ball its unbelievable.

Strihavka struggled to keep the ball when it was hoofed to him, Chris Brown is better at it than him but this isnt the way we should be using our strikers IMO. Cureton had absolutey no service and is never going to win balls lobbed at him from the doc etc.

The only thing I got from the game was watching Wolves - theyve shown me that Championship football doesnt need to be about hoofing forward and scrappy goals. They were efficient, got the ball on the ground as quick as possible and [i]players moved into space when someone had the ball[/i], a feature that I have not seen Norwich incorporate in their play for a long time.

I felt ashamed to be wearing a yellow and green shirt today, and felt that the match was more than just a result but the pinnacle of things seriously turning bad for Norwich. I am struggling to think of three teams that are worse than us in this league.

Spot on Plymouth Canary! I couldn''t believe my eyes but I watched the match with a ghoulish and horrified fascination .

The team is in a worsening tailspin now and heading straight for League One.

Someone get a grip and pull us up!

Like a decent coach maybe??

have just returned from another depressing away trip.

i don''t think shackell and doherty were to blame for the 2 goals. Our non-existant midfield were.

My ratings :-

Marshall   6

Otsemboor 4

Doherty 6

Shackell 5

Murray 5

Lappin 4

Russell 4

Brellier 4

Huckerby 6

Strihavka 5

Curetron 5

Absolute shite.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

have just returned from another depressing away trip.

i don''t think shackell and doherty were to blame for the 2 goals. Our non-existant midfield were.

My ratings :-

Marshall   6

Otsemboor 4

Doherty 6

Shackell 5

Murray 5

Lappin 4

Russell 4

Brellier 4

Huckerby 6

Strihavka 5

Curetron 5

Absolute shite.

[/quote]

Marshall   6 - good save near end - but looked dodgy for keogh goal n just stood their may of been unsighted n nearly got caught out by keogh twice

Otsemboor 5 - ward didnt get past him much - gray on overlap did the job though

Doherty 6 - prob your best defender won most headers n did good job of our many corners

Shackell 4/5 - same as doch but sending off got to be a minus

Murray 4 - kights n foley goal - ran him ragged might well not been there

Lappin 4 - didnt really keep us defending by attacking n looked vulnerable to our attacks

Russell 4 - your midfield was tripe seyi had his number all day

Brellier 3 - for such as big signing for you (i felt) and so much expectation around him i was greatly dissopointd by le judge and his sending off was deserved, didnt really do a midfield job n let us go past him to many times also didnt pick up keogh dropping back in the rooney sort of role

Huckerby 5 - didnt help on defensive issues at all n left the full back vulnerable, saying this he was encouraging his players and was always on our minds although not effective today we always had to see where the threat of hucks was standing

Strihavka 5 - not his fault he got no service, only critism was he didnt help out his midfield by chasing balls as elliot n keogh did for us but cant blame him for the lack of help from midfield when if you ever got the ball into our half and with possesion of the ball

Curetron 5 - i predicted he would score i think this is prob why he was left out vs charlton

[quote user="C.T"]FOR THE LAST TIME WE8WBA SHUT UP. Yes norwich were awful today,  yes you deserved to win but in pointing out how bad we were compared to how good you were is gloating![/quote]

why shouldn''t he? we all are? you keep going we8wba

[quote user="Polar1990"]

[quote user="C.T"]FOR THE LAST TIME WE8WBA SHUT UP. Yes norwich were awful today,  yes you deserved to win but in pointing out how bad we were compared to how good you were is gloating![/quote]

why shouldn''t he? we all are? you keep going we8wba

[/quote]

thank you if im gloating that would be saying "2-0 hahahaha your crap" but im giving honest opinion, what you honestly expect me to say bout your team today?

i thought i summed up the players pretty well

The Norwich midfield gave no cover to the defence today. I thought the defence played well as a unit considering the waves of Wolves attacks they had to deal with. Wolves more than deserved their win today but it was against a very poor side.  I dont think Wolves will get promoted though as I am confident they will mess it up as they normally do. Also, I saw a group of Wolves fans abusing a middle aged couple of Norwich fans after the game. The fat bald Wolves fan dribbled his burger down his shirt as he was being foul mouthed.

huckerby a 6, what game did you watch? he did nothing all afternoon but make himself out of position and when on the ball lose it. russell worked hard but had no help and didnt start well on the right. cureton was more interested in trying to play keep ups when he got the ball and lost it every time with back to goal. sadly the best team on the day won. i even managed the whole game in with their fans and pre match drink in the wanderer with no trouble.

A truly shocking and diabolically inept performance which has to be right up with the very worst I have witnessed in over 40 years of following the team.  No excuses please players and staff - change now or we will suffer the consequences.

I''m sorry but Hucks did not look interested at all - he may be upset about the quality around him but this kind of no-show from a highly paid professional is unacceptable.  He was not alone.

The two sendings off were irresponsible and fully deserved.  Brellier particularly so since we were already down to 10 men - kicking the ball away is pathetic in those circumstances.

I cannot point to one reasonable performance from someone in a Norwich shirt let alone a good one.

There is no hiding place - it was all a total disgrace.  The journey back to Cold Mountain left me feeling cheated and very sad indeed.  No excuses please from management or players.  I want changed attitudes, tactics and blood sweat and tears for the shirt - without those we are in big big trouble.

August 64