Sign in to follow this  
ca

Can't decide whats worse

I really can''t decide whats more depressing

1) Watching my team today who were a total shambles from start to finish

2) Having to come on here and see that certain people have come out of the woodwork to gloat

3) Having to worry about where the next win is coming from

4) Having to worry that Hucks will give up and desert us in January

All I know is I love this club and todays performance has deeply upset me [:''(]

[quote user="cityangel"]

2) Having to come on here and see that certain people have come out of the woodwork to gloat

All I know is I love this club and todays performance has deeply upset me [:''(]

[/quote]

I cant see Hucks upping and leaving in January.. he has basically said this will be his last season.. and who would pay for an ageing winger with only a few months left before he hangs his boots up? if a promotion chasing side were to purchase Hucks in January he''d be likely to sit on their bench as they would use the quality that got them up there in the first place.

jas :)

I''ll try and clear it up for you

1) Watching my team today who were a total shambles from start to finish - this one, no excuses today the commentary was painful enough

2) Having to come on here and see that certain people have come out of the woodwork to gloat - this is a close second, some ''fans'' need to look very hard in the mirror

3) Having to worry about where the next win is coming from - it will come, look at sunderland this time last year, everyone has a bad time and theres still a long season ahead.

4) Having to worry that Hucks will give up and desert us in January - i''d be suprised... lets just hope not.

All I know is I love this club and todays performance has deeply upset me [:''(] - you, me both.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

What''s quite depressing to me is how you haven''t seen this coming....and also that you seem to think you have the monopoly when it comes to "caring".

No war was ever won by sitting on your hands...and far too many of you have been doing this while the bombs have been falling about you.

AND....I said ages ago that Hucks would be leaving City with Grant in charge. Why you no risson?

Tell me CA why do you see real fears for our club as gloating, i never wanted Grant in first place, I have said his signings are not good enough, i have said the board are past their sell by date, i also said on many occassions i hoped to be proved wrong but alas with every game i feel my fears are justified and will keep airing them till things change. Hux coming out with his mini rant his another worry as Grant seems as grant seems a stubborn bloke and could get the snots and drive Hux out. Our club is in decline if you cant see it CA there is something wrong, its not gloating its worrying for our future. 

1) Watching my team today who were a total shambles from start to finish Thats pretty depressing week after week!

It does annoy me that people only come on here when theres reason to moan, but they are right, and most people now just know we are in a mess.

Thats not worrying me too much, because a bad performance against the likes of wednesday could still end up with an unimpressive win.

I dont think he will, i think the worry is that he will definatley retire at the end of the season, if he continues to play which seems to me unlikely, then unless we start to improve it wont ber with us next season.

I agree City Angel. It was awful. I was stunned by how bad we were and the complete lack of ability of efforst showed by the team.

I''m struggling to see a positive at all. The only one I can think of is that a small band of fans around me tried to sing through the whole game to lift the players. It didn''t work but we had fun.

226 give us a wave, 226 give us a wave!!! How did he manage to keep a straight face.......! :-)

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

i would say the performance the worst, wolves were as bad as you on tues vs hull and turned it around 2day! with hucks i know this will upset you lot but what excatly did he do today to warrant a move in jan? i think he will stay loyal and stay with you, but on that apperance i cant say many scouts would be saying wow at an ageing hucks (although still a good player dont get me wrong)

Well at least one positive from today''s performance is that things can''t really get any worse.

If things don''t improve on today (I don''t enjoy saying this) Grant will be out by the end of October.

OTBC

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Maybe they were right and you were wrong?

Truth hitting home is upsetting and depressing.

Time to start to right things, methinks.

OTBC

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]why bother coming on here if it upsets you that much,most of the gloaters have been anti grant from the start and after today i am joining them

We have all known that we are in a right mess - what wasnt clear was whether PG could make his team perform better than he could make worthys - it is very early days but we had a team of 8 non worthy players yesterday and the tactics and performance was dire;  PGs way is not working.

For me that is the real problem - the players simply cannot perform as a unit up and down the full length of the pitch.

Some of those moaners who rather see us lose to prove themselves right and make a further case for grant to be sacked than for us to actually win. That saddens me.

It saddens me that you percy positives wont see what is happening to our club, open your eyes before its too late.Surely yesterday was an embarassment to all city fans, what ever your point of view.

CA sorry to read how upset you are!! i dont think you are the only one but you always tell the truth.  Dont worry about Hux either your man will be here til end of season of that im sure

Maybe CA is just feeling what many of us who know our football have been feeling for the last two years?

How about doing something about it CA???