Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

What Now??? No ideas, No Passion, Grant still the Man?

Hi all

I''m now really stuck, I thought this season was the one that we might get to a play-off slot. With 9+ New Players and a New season I was confident of Grants team and squad.

But this says it all:

Drawn  - 1.     Won - 2.    Lost - 4!!!

Just 7 points!

3 players sent off in two games!

Do we:

A. Keep the faith, dig deep, start to play with passion and have some belief in the team and tatics.

B. Hit the panic Button - Get Grant Out NOW, get a profile proven manager, (Eg. Paul Jewell, etc..)

C. Sit with our heads in the sand, sell my season ticket for peanuts and give up.

My choice is normally A but after Charlton and wolves its starting to be option B!!!

Why DO We play with no ideas, no passion, WHY WHY WHY????

Cheers All

I will continue with A and keep the faith as a supporter

Of course its hard and I''m being to think this will be my last season supporting the board (and Grant even) but I will stick by my word and give the board (and Grant) this season to sort things.

I said I would give my support to Grant up until Xmas, and I will keep my word, but I have never and will never support a board that will not support the manager.  I used to be grateful for Delia and ''saving'' the club when we needed it most, but her time has run out now on thinking we fans owe her anything, especially loyalty which in my eyes is earnt. 

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Hi all

I''m now really stuck, I thought this season was the one that we might get to a play-off slot. With 9+ New Players and a New season I was confident of Grants team and squad.

But this says it all:

Just 7 points!

Do we:

A. Keep the faith, dig deep, start to play with passion and have some belief in the team and tatics.

B. Hit the panic Button - Get Grant Out NOW, get a profile proven manager, (Eg. Paul Jewell, etc..)

C. Sit with our heads in the sand, sell my season ticket for peanuts and give up.

My choice is normally A but after Charlton and wolves its starting to be option B!!!

Cheers All

[/quote]Option B please before its to late

in answer to ur question grant has never been the man what a joke todays performance was so lifeless theres more life in a piece of a meat i have to admit i wud have put this whole day down as a total an utter waste of time if it had not been for some fit women dancin in front of us norwich fans at half time

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]in answer to ur question grant has never been the man what a joke todays performance was so lifeless theres more life in a piece of a meat i have to admit i wud have put this whole day down as a total an utter waste of time if it had not been for some fit women dancin in front of us norwich fans at half time[/quote]

Did you get a picture of her???? Was she that good?

Mind you anybody was better than Norwich in this game, the last game. the game before that, the season before that, and before that!!!!!!!

I will stay with option A until the next 3 league games. 9 pionts mininmum!!!!.

Cheers All

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]in answer to ur question grant has never been the man what a joke todays performance was so lifeless theres more life in a piece of a meat i have to admit i wud have put this whole day down as a total an utter waste of time if it had not been for some fit women dancin in front of us norwich fans at half time[/quote]

Mind you anybody was better than Norwich in this game, the last game. the game before that, the season before that, and before that!!!!!!!

Cheers All

[/quote]

did i get a picture of who m8?

Fit maybe but their dancing was about as inept as our football. Perhaps they should have come out for the second half.

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

Cheers All

[/quote]

did i get a picture of who m8?

[/quote]

Sorry I thought you had a Fit women near the Away pen, that was dancing. I thought If shes that nice you may had taken a picture.

Didn''t realise is was a dancing Act on the pitch.

Back to the main topic - our poor state of a club Norwich:

IF WE DRAW AGAINST SHEF WED AND BEAT SHRESBURY BUT THEN LOSE TO QPR. eg. 4 points from 9.

What then? Sack the manager, or an improvement to current form? Given the suspended players etc.

Personaly I think we should get 7 points min. W/W/D.

(Shef Wed are bottom, Shresbury are new promoted and QPR are bottom 5 as well.)

Cheers All (again)

Hi all

But this says it all:

Just 7 points!

Do we:

Cheers All

[/quote]Of course grant is still the man,give him a chance he''s a winner,wait until he has his own players in before you judge him ..........HA-HA    ha-ha   ha- ha  ha - ha  ha -ha  ha- ha