Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

If Grant takes on Hucks.

I was slatted recently for a post but, I can assure you that GRUNT and Hucherby are HEAD to HEAD with whoever caves in losing everything.

The club is in free-fall and is only sustained by ,at the moment , gates of 23.000+. Look at Southampton to see what can happen.

[quote user="Grumpy "]

I was slatted recently for a post but, I can assure you that GRUNT and Hucherby are HEAD to HEAD with whoever caves in losing everything.

The club is in free-fall and is only sustained by ,at the moment , gates of 23.000+. Look at Southampton to see what can happen.

[/quote]Grumpy, interested by your post and didnt see you past one about this issue but what info are you basing it on before it became public yesterday? Do you have inside info?

I''m not so sure he will.  Grant saw the game and admitted how bad it was, declaring it embarrassing among other things.  Huckerby also said how bad it and everything else is.  I believe them 2 out of all the club want to do well.  I know they''ve had run ins in the past, but I don''t think so this time. But we shall see.

I think Huckerby was having a dig at the board more than anyone else (i.e. his reference to selling Earnshaw, Etuhu and Safri). I''m not so convinced it was aimed entirely at Grant.

[quote user="RobertMack"][quote user="Grumpy "]

[/quote]

Grumpy, interested by your post and didnt see you past one about this issue but what info are you basing it on before it became public yesterday? Do you have inside info?
[/quote]

That would be telling wouldn''t it ???

I''m convinced it was aimed at the board too which is why he made reference to the players that left.

Sack Grant, make Hucks player manager. It''s so crazy it might just work! Hucks is a big ego, thinks he knows best... well let him have a go. It can hardly be any worse.

[quote user="Grumpy "]

That would be telling wouldn''t it ???

[/quote]Easy. 7 directors met on Sunday morning. Name 4