Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

I have sat on the fence...

OK I hold my hand up - I''m an  easy going person when it comes to the football, but enough is enough.

The season we had the ill fated season in the Prem after a nine year absence, you could see by signing the likes of Simon Charlton (No Disrespect Simon) that we were not serious about trying to stay there. The people that were signed were players that if we didnt (By some miracle) stay up could be sold for virtually what we had payed for them - and that is exactly what happened. The board didnt really give a monkeys if we stayed up or not - they were still going to get a full house - to the extent that they had already budgeted for us to come straight back down.

WHERE IS THE AMBITION

WE DESERVE BETTER

OK so Worthless had to go but then we appoint someone with no experience - apart from the fact that some people thought that Grant could talk the talk. He has made several bargain basement signings in the hope they will gel. I could have sworn that Mr Doncaster said any money raised from the transfer of players will go straight back into the pot to sign new ones. So where is the 5 Mill from Earnie and Etuhu. Just to now put the tin hat on it Grant says "But for the amount of money it is going to cost to bring the players in that I would want to bring in, I don''t know if I have got that available.”

IF THINGS DONT CHANGE SOON THE WHEEL WILL BE WELL AND TRULY OFF

SO MY MESSAGE TO THE BOARD IS SHOW US THE SORT OF AMBITION THAT MATCHES OUR SUPPORT