Sign in to follow this  
The Huckerby Delusion

Staying Away On Saturday

I think Saturday is the perfect time to remind the players, board and peter grant of what this club means, and how badly they are letting the fans and the club down. But not by staying away, Johnny Gavin deserves a full crowd to remember his achievments for this club, and hopefully to serve as a reminder to the players of what they''re playing for. I''d love to see a capacity crowd applaud Johny for his minutem then walk out en masse.

OTBC

whats the piont of walking outit will  be very nice if it is a full crowd to appluade the legend that johnny gavin was, but there is no piont people who are not fans coming to do that, he would have wanted real norwich fans to appluade him, not ones who walk away in a bad time, you idea is silly and i jope your the only one who uses it

Good idea Chippy.  Give Johnny Gavin the respect he so richly deserves, then leave the ground (in silence) and protest outside.  I''ve given up my ST but would come along if this catches on. 

I think in about 69 or 70 we played bolton at home there was about a 4500 crowd,i was there as was gerry harrison it was match of the day on anglia.     We were crap then.The point is if you want to talk about heartbreak go to manningtree train station.Football is just a game i will be there saturday along with all true supporters.I will still go if they are rellagated call me simple if you like ,but i have been going since i was 9 years old and a few bully boy stay away messages will not stop me.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Good idea Chippy.  Give Johnny Gavin the respect he so richly deserves, then leave the ground (in silence) and protest outside.  I''ve given up my ST but would come along if this catches on. 

[/quote]

I agree Mystic, it is a very good idea for those with season tickets.... there should most certainly be a BIG DEMONSTRATION though!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

I agree Mystic, it is a very good idea for those with season tickets.... there should most certainly be a BIG DEMONSTRATION though!!!

[/quote]

So where are you going to be leading your protests Smudger cause I''ll come along and say hi. How many do you think will join you?

Yes I can see it now, some people having travelled long distances to sit in seats they have paid for, getting their with fuel they have paid for out of their hard earned wage packets, standing and applauding then walking out in silence to make a long journey home, waste some more fuel, and for what?  To prove what to a board that have shown they couldnt give two hoots what fans think.