Sign in to follow this  
derehamcanary_fan

maths

poor team + poor manager + poor board = poor results so if we changed as some say the manager what will that makepoor team + good manager + poor board = still poor resultsi for one still believe that peter grant will become good, but i dont think he can do it on his own, i think we need a experienced person to come in and work along side grant to get the best out of him, look at man u, ferguson wouldnt be the same person if he didnt have quieroz assisting him, but this is where th problem lies, grants a good assistant manager, i feel we couldve done better by promoting hunter to manager and having grant as his assistant, in the above we need to change at least 2 of the 3 parts of the equation but it has to be the right parts, theres no point in changing the board and the manager if we still have a poor team, and theres no point in changing the board and th team if we have a poor manager, i feel that at the present time w need to change the team and the manager, i for one would have this as my team                           marshall/lewissemmy/cave brown          jarvis/?     murphy/dublin       shackell/drury                                               russell/brelliercroft/?                                                                                 lappin/eagles                                                 chadwick/smith/fozzy                                   cureton/strihavka       hux/martin

i feel doc needs to go, dublin needs to be used sparingly to keep him fit for the harder games, and hux can be better in attack position with lappin providing killer crosses from leftthe ? are there for suggestions on new players i the players ive put 1st choice/second choice playersthats how id play and thats who id pickand id give hux captaincy as hes the only one with passion and heart fot the club             

[quote user="derehamcanary_fan"]poor team + poor manager + poor board = poor results

so if we changed as some say the manager what will that make

poor team + good manager + poor board = still poor results

i for one still believe that peter grant will become good, but i dont think he can do it on his own, i think we need a experienced person to come in and work along side grant to get the best out of him, look at man u, ferguson wouldnt be the same person if he didnt have quieroz assisting him, but this is where th problem lies, grants a good assistant manager, i feel we couldve done better by promoting hunter to manager and having grant as his assistant,

in the above we need to change at least 2 of the 3 parts of the equation but it has to be the right parts, theres no point in changing the board and the manager if we still have a poor team, and theres no point in changing the board and th team if we have a poor manager, i feel that at the present time w need to change the team and the manager,

i for one would have this as my team

marshall/lewis

semmy/cave brown          jarvis/?     murphy/dublin       shackell/drury

russell/brellier

croft/?                                                                                 lappin/eagles

chadwick/smith/fozzy

cureton/strihavka       hux/martin

i feel doc needs to go, dublin needs to be used sparingly to keep him fit for the harder games, and hux can be better in attack position with lappin providing killer crosses from left

the ? are there for suggestions on new players i the players ive put 1st choice/second choice players

thats how id play and thats who id pick

and id give hux captaincy as hes the only one with passion and heart fot the club

[/quote]It ain''t maths mate,its the lack of experience from a first time manager,get in a more experienced manager and things will improve.Problem is the board will never admit they have made a mistake,so we will have to wait until nature takes its course,