Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

With Sky TV about, it must be demo time!.

And Delia and Co would absolutely hate it!.

It would destroy her cosy national image of ''nice little old Norwich'' and show the board that Grant has to be replaced. By all means applaud the late great Johnny G, as least he desevers it ......... they certainly don''t.

They are killing our club .........and getting away with it!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

It would destroy her cosy national image of ''nice little old Norwich'' and show the board that Grant has to be replaced. By all means applaud the late great Johnny G, as least he desevers it ......... they certainly don''t.

[/quote]The wiz goes full circle again!amazing.....................

Wiz goes full circle again... but hey I must say that he at least does have his finger on the pulse and has called it SPOT ON this time...

The best thing that could possibly happen for NCFC as a club is a massive demo against the board prior to during and after the televised game against Sheff Weds next Saturday...

Doing to the board exactly what they done to Worthy last season... with a 5pm kick off we could not have a better opportunity to publicise to the nation the underhand activity that has been going on at Carrow Road for the past 3 years!!!

[quote user="Dicky"]Wizard turns again.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.[/quote]

Well, at least I''ve woken up and smelled the coffee..............unlike you Dicky.

And apologies to Smudger, Cluck, Arthur W, Ronbol and Ricky, you guys had it right all along...........although I still don''t like the way you say it!.[;)]

[quote user="Dicky"]Wizard turns again.   Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.[/quote]

Demo''s don''t work.  Anyway whats the point of sacking the appalling Grant when the board will no doubt put Jim ''Relegation Manager'' Duffy in charge.

[/quote]hey at least wiz was man enough to get behind grant and give him a chance unlike some others,but as we can all see grant''s not up to the job and the longer he stays the deeper the hole will become.I would rather have posters like wiz on here than the serial gloaters any day of the week

why do our managerial choices seem to come down to managers who are available and rookie midfielders?

We managed to prise martin o''neill away from the mighty wycome wanderers after all...

So whos organising it Wizard, Smudger, Arthur, Ricky or Cluck?

Bet hardly anyone turns up !!

My location prevents me attending CR much these days, but imho the support should turn out for the Sheff Wed match (the season ticketers have already paid anyway), boycott the matchday facilities (as in the ‘Chase Out’ days of 1995/6), & shout it loud for the Sky cameras. ‘Grant Out! Grant Out!’ [:P]

I consider myself to be something of a realist.  I have stated on this site that it is not Grants fault and that he should be given time.  I have also stated that I think prudence with ambition is a good thing.  I have even stated that I think Delia & Co are doing a decent job creating an infastructure for the future.

I still think that we should not blame Grant.  How do you motivate this bunch of half wits, even you Huckerby.  The players need to pull there bloody fingers out and start showing a bit of fight.  The only way we can give these overpaid tos**rs a monumental kick up the arse is by changing the whole club around.

Everyone, and I mean everyone from Delia & Doncaster to Duffy and Grant need to go NOW.  It will be harsh for some, deserved for others.

It is now the right time to tell the board and all concerned exactly how we feel.  And they will sit up and take notice with the cameras there. 

[quote user="king of latvia"]well when will the demo be i will join.im fed up with this 2nd rate football.[/quote]

It''s obviously contagious.  Southampton and Preston fans are also fed up with their "second rate football" and on their boards are hoping to get rid of Burley and "Simmo" ("How long has Simpson got left?") respectively.  (So watch and wait and you could get either of them perhaps although not sure how Burley would be received).

The Cardiff bloke has threatened to resign because of fan abuse, a Preston director did resign because fans gobbed all over his car, a Charlton fan says their 2-0 win over Leicester was "complete rubbish", the worst he''d seen for 20 years, Hull City ("Time to go Brownie, no better or worse than last year" and thinking of Jewell/Warnock as well so get your skates on), Leicester ("Our players don''t seem to have the fighting spirit to take us anywhere", "players have given up and don''t want to take our beloved City anywhere" "A quality manager wouldn''t even come to us.")

Watford (top of the table I believe?): "What a load of rubbish if we cant beat qpr comfortably let alone win what chance do we have?"

All these recent posts on 606. 

Interestingly (to me) none such from the Wednesday fans firmly rooted to the bottom of the Championship.  Inspired, no doubt, by their first three points: "First win, star performers".  You have to get to about page five before the "sacking" of Brian Laws comes under debate and then many seem against it.

Me, I''m just a Happy Old Soul.  We only have one more point than you after 7 games and I''m fine with that.

This Football & Mouth Disease is truly awful.

Good luck with your demos for the rest of the season.

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]hey at least wiz was man enough to get behind grant and give him a chance unlike some others,but as we can all see grant''s not up to the job and the longer he stays the deeper the hole will become.I would rather have posters like wiz on here than the serial gloaters any day of the week[/quote]

Peter has a plan and I''m backing him all the way! [:D]

That is what you were saying a very short time ago, was it not Wiz? Your signature line, yes?

No way is this the right time for a demo, I certainly won''t be attending - if there even is one, of course...

[/quote]

Welcome back to the real world Wizz. Perhaps you can break the spell that must have been put on the faithful ones by delia and co?