Sign in to follow this  
NUFC ADAM

JOKE!!

yet again norwich have gone one better and performed even worse than the previous game this time they did the best of the lot not even having a shot on goal or a corner the best we got was chris martins shot which went for a throw in WHAT A JOKE! as for the performances well julien brellier was about as useful as a lump of turd i scraped off the bottom of my shoe and simon lappin who passes to open spaces without a norwich player in sight and also wolves players was another highlight of the day, doherty surprisingly did well but still that performance stunk worse than steven young as shackell decided to hack a wolves player and get an early bath i promptly fell asleep but managed to arise to the cries of ''your shit and you no u are'' from wolves fans which i decided to join in among other norwich fans.

Highlight of the day were some rather fit women who danced in front of the norwich fans at half time as for the rest well one word SHIT!!!!

norwich uni football team ? nufc comment

to the post - i thought it was funny when we sang - why the f*ck are you still here? and we always get sh!t refs

i thought majority of norwich fans took it well, except on idiot in back row with baseball bat, was actually getting really worked up

the norwich dancers were the best n v.gd sports

they were the wolves dancers i thought[:P]anyway i dont care i aint goin to watch norwich anymore but its rather difficult for me to see newcastle lol living in south east england

WELL SAID ADAM IN THE PAPERS I HAVE READ TODAY THE RATINGS WERE:

marshall 4 and 5

otsemobor 4 and 4

doherty 4 and 5

shackell 4 and 4

murray 5 and 5

russell 7 and 6

brellier 4 and 3

lappin 4 and 4

huckerby 4 and 3

cureton 4 and 4

stihavka 4 and 4

subs: brown 4/5, martin 4/4, spillane 4/4

just about says it all really oh and i forgot to add overall performance a big fat 0!!!!!!!

goooooooooooooooooooooood team relegation dogfight here we come

Agreed Adam it was a disastrous performance. Our team really is, in the words of the great Steven Young, devoid of all hope.

yes as i said in my ratings it was an absolute shocker and as far as im concerend it doesn''t matter what players we have out we are still just as bad.

grant''s tactics are in question every game and it is getting beyond a joke now we will get absolutely pasted @ man city with doherty the only recognised centre half at the club availibel and we all no what he''s like.

sorry about my spelling i had steven young sitting next to me

hahahahhahaha[:D]

[quote user="we8wba"]

norwich uni football team ? nufc comment

to the post - i thought it was funny when we sang - why the f*ck are you still here? and we always get sh!t refs

i thought majority of norwich fans took it well, except on idiot in back row with baseball bat, was actually getting really worked up

the norwich dancers were the best n v.gd sports

[/quote]

They let you in the away end at Molyneux with baseball bats?? If only i''d known all these years the walk back to the station would have been much more enjoyable!