Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

Here it comes.....

The atmosphere at CR has been pretty dire for the past two seasons but I get the feeling that things could get fairly unpleasant from now on.

There''s a whiff of protest in the air and to be quite honest I don''t blame people for it. I''ve tried to remain positive, it''s in my nature to look at the glass as half full, but I can''t see much hope any more. On the occasions when I attend matches the manager and team will still have my full support but I fear for our chances this season.

The best thing for all would be a swift exit for our majority shareholders, but who will take over? I think they''ve always thought that what they were doing was in the best interests of the club, but they''ve cocked it up big time. It''s taken me a while to see it but exchanges between Mr Carrow, Mystic and Big Fish on here last week started to turn my head.

Admit you''ve made mistakes and find somebody with significantly deeper pockets to take over, and do it quickly. If that happens there will be no hard feelings from me, but if you drag this out I fear the Chase Out demos could end up looking fairly tame in comparison to what we will happen next.

Yes, these are uncertain times. But I can''t see a change on the board of directors any time soon. Unless there is some mystery buyer out there who has their eye on NCFC, which seems highly improbable.But if the club remains near the bottom of the Championship then events will take over. Grant will only be on the receiving end of the criticism for so long. After that, the majority of the criticism will be redirected at the board of directors, and things could turn nasty.Meanwhile, even this poor current team are capable of winning their next two home league games. This should buy some time for those in charge. I suggest they use it to think about a plan B.