Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Vote of confidence' or 'ultimatum'.

Which do you think will come first?

I go for ''vote of confidence''. I don''t think they''ll dare to issue an ''ultimatum'' again - although come to think of it, they''re probably stupid enough.

OTBC

Vote of confidence on Monday morning, followed by Grant''s sacking after losing the game against Sheff Wednesday next week.Actually, it''s probably more likely to go on for a long time, with the fact that we haven''t got a first team coach used an excuse for our current failings. Expect the Board to bring in a coach long before they start thinking about replacing Grant.Maybe we should be looking at bringing in a new manager with a view to Grant being his Number 2 and Duffy becoming first team coach?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Which do you think will come first?

I go for ''vote of confidence''. I don''t think they''ll dare to issue an ''ultimatum'' again - although come to think of it, they''re probably stupid enough.

OTBC

[/quote]

Relegation?

[quote user="Smudger"]More to the point the fans should be issuing an ultimatum to the boardroom!!! [/quote]

As well?

If so, I agree.Clean sweep required.

OTBC

I know, lets sack them all, and end up with no board, no manager, no coaching staff or physio''s, no players, oh and no club to support.

Come on we are all city fans.  We''ve seen NCFC through really, really bad times and some damn good times.

Somewhere there must be a solution, and somethings gotta give.

Trouble is, people are calling for Grant to go, ok but replaced by who?  And at what cost to a club that is struggling financially?  If fans want the board to go, then maybe those rich enough should buy her and her old pot and pan out of NCFC.  If I won the lottery I would be banging on her door faster than anyone.

If you get rid of Grant, then the board will remain the same, and whatever manager comes in there will be the same old problems.

If fans stop going to matches, in effect you stop supporting the players, morale will hit an all time low, which is good for no one.

[quote user="MightyYellows50"]

I know, lets sack them all, and end up with no board, no manager, no coaching staff or physio''s, no players, oh and no club to support.

Come on we are all city fans.  We''ve seen NCFC through really, really bad times and some damn good times.

Trouble is, people are calling for Grant to go, ok but replaced by who?  And at what cost to a club that is struggling financially?  If fans want the board to go, then maybe those rich enough should buy her and her old pot and pan out of NCFC.  If I won the lottery I would be banging on her door faster than anyone.

If you get rid of Grant, then the board will remain the same, and whatever manager comes in there will be the same old problems.

If fans stop going to matches, in effect you stop supporting the players, morale will hit an all time low, which is good for no one.

[/quote]All good points, but what do you suppose the fans do as an alternative? Because there have been no protests up until now and we''re looking like relegation material. If nothing is done then we''ll end up alongside Nottingham Forest

[quote user="MightyYellows50"]

[/quote]

So, Mighty Yellow, do nothing? Is that your prescription?

No demands for better performance?

OTBC

[quote user="Smudger"]More to the point the fans should be issuing an ultimatum to the boardroom!!! [/quote]

Smudgers right.. the buck stops with the board.. they have come out smelling of roses one time too many... they are solely accountable for our decline from the premiership.. "lets be avin u" was the beginning of the end for Delia.

jas :)

It doesn''t take a genius to see where this is going.  Grant will be gone by the end of October unless their is a massive turnaround.  I hate to think of Duffy in temporary charge.

However bad Grant may be at management the board is as much to blame.  I would love to see a change there, things couldn''t really get much worse.  Whoever Grants replacement is won''t make a wholeworld of difference with the difference with our board.  It certainly doesn''t please to say any of this, feeling very down and sad atm.

The quote below from the pinkun match report says it all really -

"During the interval, the crowd were entertained by a competition in which fans from both clubs had to dribble round cardboard cut outs in Wolves'' colours. Given City''s lack of attacking threat in the first half, this was perhaps their best chance of getting something from the game."

we could sack Grant tommorow im sure Delia has a Friend she can call up to appoint...

the board have no guts... we need someone deliass never met before at the very least!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Smudgers right.. the buck stops with the board.. they have come out smelling of roses one time too many... they are solely accountable for our decline from the premiership.. "lets be avin u" was the beginning of the end for Delia.

[/quote]

Appreciate the honesty JAS... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Appreciate the honesty JAS... [;)]

[/quote]I support this totally and is the line we should be going down. Otherwise future appts will be cheap anyway while they continue this effin affair with prudence, whoever she is.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="MightyYellows50"]

[/quote]

So, Mighty Yellow, do nothing? Is that your prescription?

No demands for better performance?

OTBC

[/quote]

Erm did I say do nothing in my post, I dont believe I did.  And of course we want a better performance, what fan wouldn''t.  But is that down to the board or the players, or the players way of saying to the fans without actually saying it, ''we dont like whats going on''?  What if the manager wants to bring in players but the board wont approve him having the money to do so?

If you read my original post I said something has to give, and there must be a solution.

You seem to be full of bright ideas, so what''s the answer?

Get the board out and bring who in?  (question thats been asked time and time again and no one will answer)

Get Granty out and bring who in at what finacial costs to an already struggling club?