Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

jol for norwich? lol

hahahaha hu wud want to come nd tak over norwich they have gd stadium nd fans, but the players and board are an absolute joke especially a certain JULIEN BRELLIER hu stinks worse than *

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]hahahaha hu wud want to come nd tak over norwich they have gd stadium nd fans, but the players and board are an absolute joke especially a certain JULIEN BRELLIER hu stinks worse than *[/quote]

i see the overpriced wimp Mickey Owen got injured again... tragic eh?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]hahahaha hu wud want to come nd tak over norwich they have gd stadium nd fans, but the players and board are an absolute joke especially a certain JULIEN BRELLIER hu stinks worse than *[/quote]

[/quote]To be fair though he''s spot on. The stadium and fans are very good and the players, so far haven''t proved themselves to be good enough and the board just don''t understand football enough to take us forward. When Worthy went we still had some chance of luring someone who had a good record in the game. Curbishley was named but that was rediculous. There were others out there though who were available or would have been affordable and yet, although I think with backing and experience Grant could make it we needed experience. There really needs to be a big shake up in the board room, I was saying that long before the protests started a couple of seasons ago. Changing the manager now is not going to move us forward, no matter who we''d still have a board who are tighter than a cats anus and until someone comes in and gives them a kick up the arse we are going to remain in the lower reaches of the Championship.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

see even a norwich fan above agrees with me and i dont care bout owen tbh we have viduka scorin and we r 5th in the premier league where r u sorry ive forogt oh yh 20th hahaha closer to league one than the premier league

Sorry, what language is this written in?! U cant spel 4 sht m8  ; )

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

To be fair though he''s spot on. The stadium and fans are very good and the players, so far haven''t proved themselves to be good enough and the board just don''t understand football enough to take us forward. When Worthy went we still had some chance of luring someone who had a good record in the game. Curbishley was named but that was rediculous. There were others out there though who were available or would have been affordable and yet, although I think with backing and experience Grant could make it we needed experience. There really needs to be a big shake up in the board room, I was saying that long before the protests started a couple of seasons ago. Changing the manager now is not going to move us forward, no matter who we''d still have a board who are tighter than a cats anus and until someone comes in and gives them a kick up the arse we are going to remain in the lower reaches of the Championship.
[/quote]

have glenn hoddle if you like?

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

see even a norwich fan above agrees with me and i dont care bout owen tbh we have viduka scorin and we r 5th in the premier league where r u sorry ive forogt oh yh 20th hahaha closer to league one than the premier league

[/quote]

how many years since the last trophy has it been now???? even we''ve won one more recently than you....

I see the education system is flourishing in the North East.

I can understand why posters like Happyhammer Andy and we8wba have registered (wolves being in our league and west ham and norwich have a link with so many players moving between the two clubs). Why have you a newcastle united fan registered? Or are you just a trouble maker