Sign in to follow this  
NUFC ADAM

Forthcoming Matches

Well its the might of sheff wed on saturday so sayin that a gd team wud win but this is norwich city so obviously not and also those nice sky cameras are coming down so 2-0 to the visitors i think as for scunthorpe another we shud win but i think norwich will end up sneaking a 1-1 and as for qpr well it is AWAY so anything wud be gd but qpr got a point from watford so shud comfortably beat this JOKE 2 or 3-0 that means 1point from next 9 and norwich firmly in a relegation scrap, say hello tranmere, yeovil, leyton orient next season norwich fans

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]Well its the might of sheff wed on saturday so sayin that a gd team wud win but this is norwich city so obviously not and also those nice sky cameras are coming down so 2-0 to the visitors i think as for scunthorpe another we shud win but i think norwich will end up sneaking a 1-1 and as for qpr well it is AWAY so anything wud be gd but qpr got a point from watford so shud comfortably beat this JOKE 2 or 3-0 that means 1point from next 9 and norwich firmly in a relegation scrap, say hello tranmere, yeovil, leyton orient next season norwich fans[/quote]

oh dear oh dear.... Must be lunch time at the schools again... go worry about Fat sams waistline and the grub up at St James''s

jas :)

Will you try to change things? A bit of support through these difficult times - three players out on red cards, twop of the best with serious injuries, and supporters venting their spleen on the manager who knows less about football than his critics, two or three players a shade of what they can at their best.How about cheering everyone who tries, including the manager, and keeping the faith until we have a full team again and perhaps tried the youngsters in the meantime.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="NUFC ADAM"]Well its the might of sheff wed on saturday so sayin that a gd team wud win but this is norwich city so obviously not and also those nice sky cameras are coming down so 2-0 to the visitors i think as for scunthorpe another we shud win but i think norwich will end up sneaking a 1-1 and as for qpr well it is AWAY so anything wud be gd but qpr got a point from watford so shud comfortably beat this JOKE 2 or 3-0 that means 1point from next 9 and norwich firmly in a relegation scrap, say hello tranmere, yeovil, leyton orient next season norwich fans[/quote]

oh dear oh dear.... Must be lunch time at the schools again... go worry about Fat sams waistline and the grub up at St James''s

jas :)

[/quote]

haha ur funny at least we have a gd manager look at ur joke of a manager if u get more than 1 win from those 3 games i will be amazed considering how bad u were at wolves saturday

Salopian - Where have I heard this sort of nonsense before?, oh I remember just before NW got the bullet. I am not saying we should sack PG but it is not down to the fans, it is time for the players to stand up and be counted, show that they are united behind their manager and that they care about playing for Norwich City FC.......