Sign in to follow this  
south east canary

Chris brown on the pink un

“I think we''re together,” he said. “From a personal point of view I have come here and moved away from home and it is a happy ship, that is why I am settled at Norwich and the main reason for that is that I''m enjoying my football, enjoying playing with the players that are here.

“I can''t see it is an unhappy ship because everyone gets on really well, on and off the pitch."

Titanic may have been a happy ship but it still sank!! No matter what the players say we can see that there isnt a team, yet.

[quote user="south east canary"]

“I think we''re together,” he said. “From a personal point of view I have come here and moved away from home and it is a happy ship, that is why I am settled at Norwich and the main reason for that is that I''m enjoying my football, enjoying playing with the players that are here.

“I can''t see it is an unhappy ship because everyone gets on really well, on and off the pitch."

Titanic may have been a happy ship but it still sank!! No matter what the players say we can see that there isnt a team, yet.

[/quote]

Even an unhappy ship is better than one that is fast sinking below the waves.

He has to remain positive if things are ever going to get better. He probably doesn''t believe it, especially after last weekends performance and Hucks outburst, but down be down on the lad for trying to be upbeat

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we''re a submarine.. not a ship!

jas :)

[/quote]

slightly off topic ( way off), but where is ur avater taken from? looks like about row R in the upper river?, just say that cos my season ticket is about 20 seats to the right

Since we''re doing Ship analogies, I wonder if Hucks has knocked the wind out of Brown''s sails?

I can''t be nice to hear your teams'' "leader" saying that the new players (ie YOU) are worse than the old players.