Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A private ultimatum was issued to Grant

On Sunday. So a little bird told me.

But it seems that Hucks and Grant are issuing their own rather veiled, but public, ultimatums.

We live in interesting times.

OTBC

Well it certainly found me CT.

I would not have posted if I did not consider my source fairly credible.

If you were in charge, would you not have had a serious discussion with Peter Grant after the Wolves debacle, and given what preceded it? And have issued certain requirements with timeframes? Not to have done so would be irresponsible, I would have thought. 

There''s nothing strange about this to me. Last year it was a public ultimatum - certainly a much stronger line to have taken. But maybe they have learned that such an approach is likely to be ultimately counter-productive.

We''ll see, won''t we?

OTBC

then that shows the boards stupdity if its true doesnt it?!

what are they going to? sack him and pay him  3 years worth of compensation to try and save face with the fans.. how will they write this loss off? Selling half the team? we''ll only get fobbed if grant is sacked. The board will merely paper over the cracks until next time (12 months down the road again...) THEY are the problem... not Grant...

jas :)

A  ''Primate'' ultimatum was issued to Grant.......Apparently he was given a serious Gorilla..n, by the Chimps on the board.......and is unlikely to be Gibbon another chance.

But, (and I ape to say it) - I really don''t give a monkey''s.[8-|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

A  ''Primate'' ultimatum was issued to Grant.......Apparently he was given a serious Gorilla..n, by the Chimps on the board.......and is unlikely to be Gibbon another chance.

But, (and I ape to say it) - I really don''t give a monkey''s.[8-|]

[/quote]

Somebody''s going to hang, but not like an orangutang.

Primate''s successors it''ll be.

Bear or mummy bear - we''ll have to wait to see.

But not past Christmas I guarantee.

OTBC

I really can''t see our bored sacking Peter Grant at all this season unless were in the bottom 3 for the vast majority of this season which I suspect wont be the case even though our team isn''t performing right now. I''m not one to get onto managers backs at this early stage of the season but if he dosn''t show any signs of improvement by the end of this year then he should go but wont be sacked, it will be Worthy all over again, but like I have said before hopefully that wont be the case.

A little birdy has told me we will need to be prepared for changes after the QPR game if things do not change. That change needs to be a significant turn around. Seems like deadlines are being set.

Reliability? Remember what I posted the day before the Turners were announced? I was shot down to start with then, and then the Turners were announced..!