Sign in to follow this  
Tacklebury

Jonatan Johansson

Ok, this is one I heard yesterday, and it''s from a "very reliable source" (meaning it''s probably rubbish), but I heard that we''re after Jonatan Johansson at Charlton. He''s a good, strong striker, proven in the Prem, and a good eye for goal. The only drawback I can see is that he''s spent most of the last two seasons injured. But if he''s over that then he could be a good target...

Thoughts?

Haven''t really seen too much of him. Has scored a few decent goals, and probably would be a good target man. I don''t really think that he would be a player who would get into double figures with goals tho, which if we''re gonna spend between 1mil and 2mil, he is gonna have to get about 10-15 goals to keep us up. I''m sure hux can get into double figures again.

I wanna big up mckenzie as he seems well up for the challenge, (not much been said bout him lateley on here tho) can see him getting 10 goals or so. he seems to be a player who is in the right place at the right time when the ball is loose or there is scramble.

come on city