Sign in to follow this  
sdldjl

Grants replacement

I agree with the grant out posts however who would we get in next?? another unproven manager and then we would have the old wait till he gets his own team and so on, However there is some top top quality managers out of the game at the moment i.e Jewell, Newell, Warnock etc etc who would your choice be and why? theres no doubting Jewells achievments he would be my choice but would he come??? i think Warnock would come after hearing he was seriously considering some offers from some of the smaller teams in scotland but although he got sheffield united in the premier look how long it took him would we be that patient?! however i think he would be an improvment on PG, Newell achieved alot before his comments which led to him leaving his last post but i think he could do a great job here and would come with out a doubt, What do you think?  My choice though has to be Jewell if and i mean IF we could get him 

Jewell would be a good appointment but by the time the Board have decided to do something (probably about this time next year) he will already have got a job somewhere else!

I am afraid its to late.

The job is still to big.

Board are not capable of making a strong decision, look at Worthygate last year. Poor man was hung out to dry.

We have nothing in the board room to suggest strong leadership. They have no idea!!!!!!!!!!

The direction of this club either changes or welcome to league one.

Its that bad, we are in quick fast decline.

Needed a centre forward in the prem, we get The Doc. Get Ashton at the start instead of Jan and we stay up

That kinda sums why we are where we are.

I said it last year when Worthington went ,that our next manager needed -almost as much as being a good coach - to have good contacts in the transfer market. Unfortunately one year on the only people that Grant seems to be able to attratct are Scots whom obviously know Grant from his playing days - or players that have previously played for us, who dare I say have come home to retire??.

The whole Bryan Gunn -Mr.Fixit thing obviously isn''t working as none of our signings are down to him and his contacts (correct me if I''m wrong?).

This whole "It''s difficult to attract players to Norfolk" thing is complete rubbish when you cosider that Okocha was persuaded to move to a dump like Hull.

The fact is that it is the MANAGER that attracts a player to play for a club- something that our board seriously misunderstood when they appointed Grant.

i think jewell proven he better than this league n deserves top side ready to go up or prem side not one who needs rebuilding

warnock i would suggest would do a job

try someone like paul sturrock?

simon grayson

sdldjl

It''s a joke, right?

You havn''t got a 1/1000 chance of getting any of these managers.

What do you think are the qualities that would attract a manager to Norwich, rather than other Premiership & Championship sides?

I bet that you don''t give a sensible reply?

Well we have one of the best training facilities in the league which will allow a good manager to attract players, we are a respected club regardless to what many people say, we have big crowds and a decent stadium and we should have a couple od million in the coffers add this with all the wages the new manager would save getting rid of some of the rubbish we currently employ. like i said jewell wouldnt come but i think warnock would for sure and newell went to luton didnt he?

sdldjl

Yeh! you have a good point about Newall, would be a good one for you.

We both agree that NUFC have no chance of attracting Jewel.

But Warnock? Norwich fans wouldn''t make do with "up and under football," would you?

I honestly dont care aslong as we win games and we aint doing that at the moment! i think we need to make big changes soon or risk losing everything and ending up in league one its happened to bigger clubs than us ie leeds, man city, notts forest. we need a decent manager and a board who are prepared to put there money where there mouth is

If Grant does go, which for the record I believe he would resign instead of being sacked, I believe the next manager of NCFC could well be Malky Mackay...

Bryan Gunn would be my choice. Respected member of the Community (Ex Sheriff of Norwich),  loves the Club, knows the players, good communicator, played hundreds of games at club and international level, fit, big man would command respect in the changing room, is available, friend of the media, knows hundreds of fans personally, liked by the Directors.... be a brave man to argue with Bryan and we need a period of peace and bonding....... give the man the job!!

[quote user="komakino"]If Grant does go, which for the record I believe he would resign instead of being sacked, I believe the next manager of NCFC could well be Malky Mackay...[/quote]

i hope not! Malkys a legend and i''d hate him to make a fist of management and people turn on him.. same with big Iwan... Coach yes.. but not manager

jas :)