Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

You may laugh....but

Looking through some posts earlier i saw some obvious ones about who we would like replace grant if he was to go.

Well,as the title states you may well laugh,but Warnocks name was mentioned. Ok so 95% of people say they dont like the bloke but does that really matter? I dare say most of you work for an employer and some of you probably hate his guts,but you still work there and say yes boss when asked to do something! Anyway what i''m really on about is Warnock. He is one of the old brigade of managers,not these new softly aproach bosses like Pardew,Curbishley and our very own gobby Grant.If anyone would stand a chance of motivating our players and getting them to play with some passion i believe it could be Warnock. Personaly i dont dislike him because i dont know him.I only know of what i see of him on the telly and when his teams have played at carrow road. But you cannot deny the spirit and passion in any of his teams can you?

Que the insults!

I thought this would be a thread about Doherty being captain for the match tonight!Just as well Andy Hughes has gone....

Although thinking about it, we could use a bit of his commitment right now. I take back (some of) what I said about him.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

Looking through some posts earlier i saw some obvious ones about who we would like replace grant if he was to go.

Well,as the title states you may well laugh,but Warnocks name was mentioned. Ok so 95% of people say they dont like the bloke but does that really matter? I dare say most of you work for an employer and some of you probably hate his guts,but you still work there and say yes boss when asked to do something! Anyway what i''m really on about is Warnock. He is one of the old brigade of managers,not these new softly aproach bosses like Pardew,Curbishley and our very own gobby Grant.If anyone would stand a chance of motivating our players and getting them to play with some passion i believe it could be Warnock. Personaly i dont dislike him because i dont know him.I only know of what i see of him on the telly and when his teams have played at carrow road. But you cannot deny the spirit and passion in any of his teams can you?

Que the insults!

[/quote]

No insults to you but I hardly see how you can call Grant ''gobby'' and ''softly approach'' in the same sentence. Could you explain?

Oh, and no I would hate to see Warnock here.  

getting warnock in at the moment would be like xmas coming early. might br just the kick up the pants our lazy squad need, better still get warnock in and let him loose in the boardroom with a W.M.D.