Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Cheer Up Canaries

[quote user="C.T"]

or we could be colchester [:D]

Im just messing with you

[/quote]

LOL! Absolutely!

Like I said, there are people worse off than yourselves. 

We''ll try and give you a good game home and away.........not saying we will be successful though! 

Be glad you have a board that is focused on football.  You can go a long way with limited resources if everyone is pulling in the same direction.

ps. I ripped into you yesterday but I had the hump bigtime (hump - camul - geddit?[:S])  Apologies.

[quote user="camuldonum"]You see it can always be worse.....West Brom are 4-0 down at home to Cardiff after 30 minutes..........[/quote]

If Norwich would play like West Brom every Saturday but got beat today 4-0 by Man City I''d be more than happy!

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Be glad you have a board that is focused on football.  You can go a long way with limited resources if everyone is pulling in the same direction.

ps. I ripped into you yesterday but I had the hump bigtime (hump - camul - geddit?[:S])  Apologies.

[/quote]

Hump, camul....errmmmm................searches Google

Oh yes! Very good.

No apologies necessary dear chap.  Ripped into me? In the days of the lace up ball (aka a Brick if it was raining) it was probably called a hard challenge.

I once saw Nat Lofthouse shoulder charge a keeper not only over the line while clutching the ball but in the air into the back of the net.

And the best header of the ball out of defence (before it was called head tennis): John Charles.