Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

it isnt fair

why is grant playing Martin in midfield? he should play Rossi Jarvis there if anyone not give the role to someone whos a striker.  so much for him saying he wouldnt play people out of position when he took over! hes done this too many times now and it could be the end of him if hes not careful. martin should start up front alongside Strihavka not in midfield

I don''t know maybe Peter Grant can see something we can''t with that one, but I honestly don''t think it''s fair on the lad, he''s been waiting for his chance to shine again and to try earn a place as a regular in the starting 11 and now he''s being played out of position, maybe PG has found a gem there and if that''s the case then fair enough he''s made a good call but I just can''t see it!

Surely if Martin is "a Gem" we should have seen him earlier. I suggest it''s because he''s the most experienced.

Ironically Grant seems to be following the Ericsson, Play your best 11 and find them a place rather than play your best "team"

The Blokes a Joke... But I for 1 am not finding him funny.[6]

The way Grant is going on he will soon be playing a midfielder in goal. I agree Martin is a striker and should be used as such. It seems that perhaps Grant is not ready for management yet. I hope Iam wrong but !!!!! we will see.EggyLightning [li]