Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Don't be shy Peter.

Sounds like we put up an excellent performance tonight, being robbed at the death by a last minute goal for what will surely not be the last time.

If I were PG, I''d be tempted to put the same team out on Saturday, the youngsters Jarvis and Spillane sound like they''ve earnt the chance.

Also, reading Sharon Turners'' comments regarding money being available for loans today on Waghorns site, the suggestion seems to be that he will get what he needs, all he needs to do is make a proposal, rather than dismissing players out of hand on cost grounds ?...

[quote]...Would they be adding to that £2 million loan? “We won''t rule it in, we won''t rule it out,” she said. “We''re open minded about that - it will depend on what is required to take the team forward.”

Three or four more bodies, was the manager''s verdict on that front after Saturday''s wretched 2-0 defeat at Wolves - his chase for a new centre-half would continue right up until three hours before tonight''s Carling Cup kick-off.

Give us a name and we''ll sort something, appeared to be Mrs Turner''s message - even if it is of the £500,000 loan fee and £15,000-a-week variety. Give us a name.

“The board will consider that once Peter has put a proposal to us,” she said. “And there will be money available for loans.”[/quote]

I hope she will fund it. We have no god given rights to her money but if I had over £200m I reckon I would. We love you Sharon xxx

Remember she hasn''t said anything that means she and Andrew are going to hand over the money, BUT I can tell you the company they own and run is worth in excess of £300m.

Seems she takes the loan business seriously!