Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Man City v Norwich City - match thread

Perhaps Mickey Spillane can teach Julien Brellier what it takes to be good. Glad he is in the line up and hope he stays there.

[quote user="topoftheleague"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Hucks turned over on his ankle in training yesterday.[/quote]

Are we supposed to beleive this! What a load of rubbish, what kind of mugs does grant think we are.

[/quote]

Its true, I''ve got the scans to prove it!

[quote user="Canadian Canary"]We do seem better balanced in midfield. Just lack that bit of magic without Hucks.[/quote]You''re joking, right? We had 90 minutes of Huckerby magic on Saturday. No coincidence that this game is better IMO.

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="Canadian Canary"]We do seem better balanced in midfield. Just lack that bit of magic without Hucks.[/quote]

You''re joking, right? We had 90 minutes of Huckerby magic on Saturday. No coincidence that this game is better IMO.
[/quote]

I suppose you groaned and moaned when we signed him and Crouchy (albeit on loan) - preferring Rivers and Easton instead?[:|]

That was my point. Hucks can give us a bit of magic, not 90 mins. Where as a balanced midfield gives us better control over the game for the whole match. Now just need CanariesWorld to give me 90mins without freezing up!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I suppose you groaned and moaned when we signed him and Crouchy (albeit on loan) - preferring Rivers and Easton instead?[:|][/quote]Nope. He was great, won us promotion, etc. etc. Sadly, he''s a shadow of that player now, and not worthy of a place in the side.

Apparently we''re playing very well and are the better team.  I''m waiting for a Man City goal now I''ve said that!OTBC!Chunky

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Old Boy - Is Hucks the only player who played on Saturday who is missing tonight?[/quote]No, but, as I said in an earlier post, he was the senior player in the side, the one with the kudos, and the supposed talisman of the team. He failed, then proceeded to avoid any blame for it.

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Old Boy - Is Hucks the only player who played on Saturday who is missing tonight?[/quote]
No, but, as I said in an earlier post, he was the senior player in the side, the one with the kudos, and the supposed talisman of the team. He failed, then proceeded to avoid any blame for it.
[/quote]

He was played out of position.

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Old Boy - Is Hucks the only player who played on Saturday who is missing tonight?[/quote]
No, but, as I said in an earlier post, he was the senior player in the side, the one with the kudos, and the supposed talisman of the team. He failed, then proceeded to avoid any blame for it.
[/quote]

Aren''t the ''Kudos'' member''s and the ''Talisman'' Chief Exec of NCFC board, also proceeding to avoid any blame for anything that ''they'' should actually take the blame for?  

I can''t understand why the players are ignoring Grant (sorry, Grunt) and Duffy''s orders to play negative football, hoofball, and to play out of position. What is going wrong????!!!!

Dont forget that Man City have only Dunn and Ireland today from the players that start last game with Fulham and some of starters + all subs without Dabo is world unknown...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Aren''t the ''Kudos'' member''s and the ''Talisman'' Chief Exec of NCFC board, also proceeding to avoid any blame for anything that ''they'' should actually take the blame for?[/quote]Possibly