Sign in to follow this  
Dowp End

Now We Cant Complain at That !

I''m glad we played well and got some pride back. However it was a nothing game and we still lost and still failed to score.

Lets not get too excited  over this one.

I''m disappointed that we didn''t force extra time.......Still, the ''young guns'' got a run out and gave a good account of themselves and the club that they represent. Saturday is a ''different'' ball-game, although, I''d dearly like to see one or two of the ''fringey''s'' in the starting line-up.

I wonder if we had no suspensions or injuries - we''d have even had the youth on the bench?[Y]

League Cup games can be very misleading and do have a tendency to throw up a lot of shocks and little teams playing well above themselves , people would do well not to get to carried away Saturday against the bottom club will be a much harder match .

[quote user="ricardo"]

I''m glad we played well and got some pride back. However it was a nothing game and we still lost and still failed to score.

Lets not get too excited  over this one.

[/quote]

Agreed. It''s no good if we fail to build on this and revert to type on Saturday.

Mello, me too. I would love to see more than Martin (currently) as a first team regular. Spillane should have a good long run out in the side, just to see if he can really cut it. I think he can. As for Rossi Jarvis, why not give him a go. His brother was unfortunate to come of age under NW and has probably lost his chance.

More from the academy making it full time in the first team MIGHT encourage more attention from the board to making funding and running it their top priority.

i can complain all i like another loss shame they have had their shots in the league cup (no-one cares) and not in the league (important)

btw lewis hamilton is a wanker