Sign in to follow this  
derehamcanary_fan

how many

how many fans on here actaully went to the man city match last night, i only ask as many of you are basing the fact the because we lost well lose again on saturday, some of you are saying it was a crap man city team which we shouldve won, others are saying that we played well and didnt deserve to lose and we lost to a prem reserve team,the only peoples opinions that matter when it comes to the game last night are those that were there at the game, from what i heard from sky pundits and read in the papers norwich played extremely well and it was a last minute lucky goal that stopped it from being a draw,

so please to all you who went to the game can you tell me how wll did they play and was it a performance from a team capable of beating the owls,  if you went please put in ure replies yes i wentoh and 1st wizard did u go to the game if not then why all the back biting at those who went to the game and are actually pleased with the performance and have faith in the side as theyve been shown first hand how norwich can play in ther opinions,

I went and they played well. Hopefully they can continue that performance on Saturday and win