Sign in to follow this  
YellowRoad

Team for tonight v Man City .... I hope so

I''m amazed how many people want to play Gilks instead of Marshall. Has he really been that bad? (Given who''s playing in fromt of him).

Well I asked for Spillane in centre midfield ... see start of this message .... because he''s good there ... and he proved it tonight .... what a shame we lost in the end .... but it''s up to the goalscorers ... Brown .. Cureton ... and Croft .. maybe Russell to make the difference ... we could have been in the hat for the next round if they had delivered ...

OTBC

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

Well I asked for Spillane in centre midfield ... see start of this message .... because he''s good there ... and he proved it tonight .... what a shame we lost in the end .... but it''s up to the goalscorers ... Brown .. Cureton ... and Croft .. maybe Russell to make the difference ... we could have been in the hat for the next round if they had delivered ...

OTBC

[/quote]

Didn''t you also say Lappin isn''t even worth a place on the bench?

1 out of 2 ain''t bad I guess.

Yes I did ... sorry ... but maybe we can keep Lappin as our leftback because Drury & Lappin on the left is an open house ....ask Sinclair of Cardiff ... it wasn''t Dublins fault their first goal !

But we didn''t score again ... tonight !

Patrick always played right back for the Academy, so I don''t know where you got the idea that he is a left-sided player.