Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Another defeat and the KTF brigade lap it up!

Amazing init?

Another defeat and some fans celebrate like its a win!.

Smell the coffee peeps, whilst you loyality is highly commendable (especially those who went) perhaps a session in rehab might do you better. You''re so high on the footy drug called NCFC that your sence of reality has quite simply gone to pot!.

Under that Celtic loser Grant and his Tonto Duffey, we lost yet again, don''t bother trying to argue or dress it up, we did.............just as we will against the Owls on Saturday, only this time, the whole nation will witness what we enlightened ones already know..

Grant is a 100%, fully paid up loser.

Now accept it...........and weep!.

For a

person that only a few months ago hated classing fans as ‘KTF’ and their

opposing ‘WO’ or ‘GO’ or ‘Sack the Board’ etc etc your double standards shine

through yet again 1st Wiz. Why don’t you form your own opinion for

once instead of going with the majority like the bullied kid at school that

always airs on the side of caution? You have the audacity to preach to us about

what we shouldn’t be doing then weeks later your doing the very thing you told

people NOT TO DO! i.e baying for blood this time. Fine change your opinion but

the way you do it is beyond a joke. People only read your posts for a giggle

they don’t care anymore what you think because they know it will change when we

win a couple and then change again when we lose a couple.

“I will

have no part in this witch hunt my heart cant take it” BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Spare

us the sob story next time if your gonna go full circle. At least we can laugh

at you with that twang of guilt!

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]

People only read your posts for a giggle they don’t care anymore what you think because they know it will change when we win a couple and then change again when we lose a couple.

[/quote]

And you think I worry about your opinion or what other posters think of me, do you?.

Then think again.

You bury your head in the sand matey, and I''ll follow my own thoughts and council!.

I trust that, whereas............................[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Amazing init?

Smell the coffee peeps, whilst you loyality is highly commendable (especially those who went) perhaps a session in rehab might do you better. You''re so high on the footy drug called NCFC that your sence of reality has quite simply gone to pot!.

Under that Celtic loser Grant and his Tonto Duffey, we lost yet again, don''t bother trying to argue or dress it up, we did.............just as we will against the Owls on Saturday, only this time, the whole nation will witness what we enlightened ones already know..

[/quote]

No one is dressing it up like a win.  It was a defeat.  A cruel defeat with practically the last kick in a game we deserved something from.  But none the less a defeat.

The optimism is based on the performance.  The fight, the spirit, the quality at times.  If we pick up where we left off saturday then we won''t go too far wrong.  That is the important thing.  No more no shows like Wolves.

Yes I care when we lose, but I can accept it if we have fought bravely.  I can''t accept it when we just roll over and give up as we have some occassions.

Amazing init?

[/quote]

You are truly astonishing!

And by the way Mr. Bimbo, Its Grants failings and changing team circumstances which force me to change my opinions, not I. Only an entrenched fool sticks to his outdated and antiquated mantra, savy.

I also never stay in the nest with bullying fledglings chucking their feathers about either.

If the cap fits as they.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="PJ Bimbo"]

People only read your posts for a giggle they don’t care anymore what you think because they know it will change when we win a couple and then change again when we lose a couple.

[/quote]

And you think I worry about your opinion or what other posters think of me, do you?.

Then think again.

You bury your head in the sand matey, and I''ll follow my own thoughts and council!.

I trust that, whereas............................[:|]

[/quote]So if you don''t care what other people think why do you bother posting random gibberish which wildly swings from one side of an arguement to another? Is it to get attention?

Under that Celtic loser Grant and his Tonto Duffey, we lost yet again, Grant is a 100%, fully paid up loser.

[/quote]

Wiz on 2nd September 2007 - "But, I''m convinced something must have rubbed off on Grant at West Ham, he isn''t crap as some would like to say. "  When can we expect your next opinion U-turn? [^o)]

Just to remind you wiz, just 27 days ago !!

Trust me, we WILL be promoted THIS year!.

''''For me its just an ''aura'' which screams ''winner'' whenever I see Peter Grant. Not much evidence for you I know, but Duffy has it too.''''

You can find it here........http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1/1011536/ShowPost.aspx#1011536

Nothing personal you understand but you must see why your fellow posters doubt your credibility !!

Under that Celtic loser Grant and his Tonto Duffey, we lost yet again, Grant is a 100%, fully paid up loser.

[/quote]

Wiz on 2nd September 2007 - "But, I''m convinced something must have rubbed off on Grant at West Ham, he isn''t crap as some would like to say. "  When can we expect your next opinion U-turn? [^o)]

I have to say, after reading this dribble for two years now, that either (and this is not a personal attack but an observatiom based on evidence) that you are either:

1. Emotionally unstable

2. An attention seeker

3.  On medication that makes your perception fluctuate

4. Very bored and lonely from day to day

Nobody with a rational mind could swing opinions as much as you do.  I am trying to stay positive and looking for positives with our team, but also saying I am unhappy and challenging things like selection, funding, accounts etc - but your outbursts are seemingly unrelated to any rational thought process before you hit the ''post'' button.

Please understand nobody cares or reads what you say with any respect or seriousness anymore, you have cried wolf 42 times and we are all very, very bored with it.

Amazing init?

[/quote]

The Nest is

obsolete, why that is brought up is bemusing but you must have been short of material

to have a dig at me. No-one bullied you on there you just didn’t have the

protection of the pinkun mods when you decided to wind everyone up. Only bully

was you, if the cap fits indeed. More fool you I say. It was a nicer place

without you quitting every week and asking for your details to be removed only

to reregister days later. (and repeat again) You are a wind up merchant Wiz and

you relish in it. I remember kids like you at school. Wind people up till they you

get a smack then run to mummy.

The Nest is

closing down now anyway so you won’t have to worry about it,

Back on

topic – No, a loss is not as good as a win but a good performance in a break

from league action can do wonders. I will stand firm behind Grant the team and

the board for now. If you disagree with me fine. But don’t tell me I’ve got my

head stuck in the sand if your going to join me on this side of the fence after

a few wins which, Wiz, you inevitably will.

Mmmmmm.....here we go again.

When Wiz decided to support Grant....very few realists took it on themselves to batter him. It''s called freedom of expression and the right to think what he likes. I never once threw insults as it is his right to form his own conclusions and put them forward.

Yet....here we are again with the apologists throwing bricks not more than a few days after they had cosied up to a "reformed" opinion that suited them.

Speaks volumes about who wants to control opinion on here....and which of us sticks purely to facts without personalising matters.

Baaaaahhhh........

Amazing init?

[/quote]

he seeks it here, he seeks it there, wiz seeks attention.. everywhere!

you''ll be back on Grants side next month after some good performances and wins....

jas :)

Utter tripe.  Most people on here simply ignore 1st Wizard because he has proven to be confrontational, reactionary and lacking in any ability to reason or discuss. 

I tend to apply the same reasoning to you and this post calling people sheep while twisting some bizarre pseudo-statistic to support your own partizan views.

[quote user="Cluck "]

When Wiz decided to support Grant....very few realists took it on themselves to batter him. It''s called freedom of expression and the right to think what he likes. I never once threw insults as it is his right to form his own conclusions and put them forward.

Yet....here we are again with the apologists throwing bricks not more than a few days after they had cosied up to a "reformed" opinion that suited them.

Speaks volumes about who wants to control opinion on here....and which of us sticks purely to facts without personalising matters.

Baaaaahhhh........

[/quote]

Amazing init?

[/quote]

1stWiz at it again. jeeeez man, read a book, go for a walk, go see a film... surely there''s something better you can do with your spare time? Utter garbage as per usual from this majority worshipping wind up troll. GO SUPPORT CHELSEA, it''ll suit.

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]

The Nest is closing down now anyway so you won’t have to worry about it,

[/quote]

Err? Mr Bimbo, my reference to the nest, had bu**er all to do with your website matey. Gee, how important do you think you are?

And to everyone else:

Your bullying tactics have always failed in the past and they will continue to do so. If I disapear for a fortnight, the ''Where''s The Wiz Gone'' thread always pops up.

I state again:

I tried to support Grant, but HE''S moved the goalposts, not I. He signed a striker who can''t score, not I. Hucks said this is our weakest squad since he''s been here, again not I.

Answer those points if you can, no, I thought not!.

Sadly this thread sums up exactly why enjoying the honour of being a Norwich fan, and regularly contributing to this messageboard don''t always work.

What a ridiculous load of tosh. No bullying. Just my opinion on something written to create divisions and infighting.

I''d rather still be at Wolves.

Amazing init?

[/quote]

And another thing.. he still persisted in playing Donkerty! Even when he was injured he didn''t sub him! It''s not like he has to, when we had all 4 centrebacks available Donkerty was still first choice! And another thing.. he played no goals Chris Brown on the lefthand side... after the voice of the fans has made it clear these two players epitomise the failings at our great club.

Grant Out[:@][:''(] Donk Out[:@][:''(] Duffy Out[:@][:''(] Smith Out[:@][:''(] Jones Out[:@][:''(] Doomcaster Out[:@][:''(]MumblesOut [:@][:''(] Turners Out[:@][:''(]Gunn Out[:@][:''(]One Out[:@][:''(] All Out[:@][:''(] Everybody Out [:@][:''(] Sell Out [:@][:''(] Buy Out[:@][:''(] Worthy Out[:@][:''(] Chase Out[:@][:''(] Sun Out[:@][H] Log Out[:@][co] Get your Brolly Out[:@][um] Clock Out[:@][O] Drive them all Out [:@][au] Eat Out [:@][pi] Lights Out[:@][I] Take the dog Out[:@][&]

That feels better [;)]

[quote user="Cluck "]

Baaaaahhhh........

[/quote]

Cluck mate i sometimes wonder why i bother with this site but if i can make one person see sense about the way our clubs going by posting on here than it can only be a good thing. Just last week when the sheep were running out of excuses on here they reverted to slagging my spelling mistakes! Oh well let them forever have there blimkered view, at least 1st Wiz has cleaned the sand from his ears.

Lets

face it Wiz your opinions are about as polular as a group hug in a burns unit.

Its not that they don’t make logical sence but as a collective they make you a

laughing stock. I’m sure Grant moved the goal posts just to suit your argument.

And you call me self important.

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]

Lets

face it Wiz your opinions are about as polular as a group hug in a burns unit.

Its not that they don’t make logical sence but as a collective they make you a

laughing stock. I’m sure Grant moved the goal posts just to suit your argument.

And you call me self important.

[/quote]Well that''s a good one that is! Bout time we drowned out these rats with a laughter purge.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Cluck mate i sometimes wonder why i bother with this site.

[/quote]

We wonder too [:)]

[quote user="Cluck "]

It''s called freedom of expression and the right to think what he likes. I never once threw insults

[/quote]hahahaha!

[quote user="JC"]

1. Emotionally unstable

2. An attention seeker

3.  On medication that makes your perception fluctuate

4. Very bored and lonely from day to day

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAH -  Wiz, be a sport, make this your signature. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.