Sign in to follow this  
Hughesy NCFC

carl robinson

hmm similar avatar to james ncfc91....im willing to bet they are one and the same... or 2 "school boys" let loose on the interweb in the lunch break!

Carl Robinson was rubbish.

he now plays in a has beens league where he belongs.

jas :)

Eric Fugelstad

David Nielsen

Peter Thorne

Stern Nedegaard

Cedric Anselin

Gary Holt

Andy Marshall (LEGEND IN HIS OWN RIGHT)

Andy Hughes

Robert Fleck

Daryl Sutch

Jeremy Goss

Ruel Fox

Chris Sutton

THESE LEGENDS NEED TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE CLUB PULL UR FINGER OUT FROM JIM DUFFYS ARSE

P.S and Efan Ekoku

yes he was like a rock in midfield like a roy keane in his prime and he had all the craft of ronaldinho wot a legend get him back!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="sam"]yes he was like a rock in midfield like a roy keane in his prime and he had all the craft of ronaldinho wot a legend get him back!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Is this sarcasm or is this the 3rd member of the lunch time crew?

[quote user="Hughesy NCFC"]

Eric Fugelstad

David Nielsen

Peter Thorne

Stern Nedegaard

Cedric Anselin

Gary Holt

Andy Hughes

Robert Fleck

Daryl Sutch

Jeremy Goss

Ruel Fox

Chris Sutton

THESE LEGENDS NEED TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE CLUB PULL UR FINGER OUT FROM JIM DUFFYS ARSE

P.S and Efan Ekoku

[/quote]

the hialrious thing is in their prime we would of had Fleck, fox, sutton and Ekoku back... all 4 were great players for us! ruel fox was the most skilful player Norwich has ever had!

but i agree... go away... i imagine the skool Bell rings in a few minutes anyway.. dont put a pin on sirs chair.

i also think we need jason jarrett back he was another midfield maestro that wudnt look out of place in the premier league why did we let him slip through the net

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Hughesy NCFC"]

Eric Fugelstad

David Nielsen

Peter Thorne

Stern Nedegaard

Cedric Anselin

Gary Holt

Andy Hughes

Robert Fleck

Daryl Sutch

Jeremy Goss

Ruel Fox

Chris Sutton

P.S and Efan Ekoku

[/quote]

the hialrious thing is in their prime we would of had Fleck, fox, sutton and Ekoku back... all 4 were great players for us! ruel fox was the most skilful player Norwich has ever had!

but i agree... go away... i imagine the skool Bell rings in a few minutes anyway.. dont put a pin on sirs chair.

[/quote]

sorry jas, dale disco gordon was the original stepover master and much more skilfull. oh the days![:D]

[quote user="sam"]yes he was like a rock in midfield like a roy keane in his prime and he had all the craft of ronaldinho wot a legend get him back!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

He had about as much movement as a large heavy rock as well. A leg end in his own lunch hour.

"Eric Fugelstad

David Nielsen

Peter Thorne

Stern Nedegaard

Cedric Anselin

Gary Holt

Andy Hughes

Robert Fleck

Daryl Sutch

Jeremy Goss

Ruel Fox

Chris Sutton

P.S and Efan Ekoku

sorry jas, dale disco gordon was the original stepover master and much more skilfull. oh the days![:D]

"

Sorry but I think Eadie was more skillful than both

I have a very good sense of humour but I think im right when I say, this post just isnt funny.  It is sad not funny.

Lets face it he no worse than your current midfielders is he? carlo was nver anything special but he still does commited and professional job, he still in the welsh team in the last game so cant be that bad!

He was an average player, no more and no less.  The problem we had is that all he ever did was get the ball and pass it sideways but we needed more at that time, I dont blame the guy personally because that is his game and he has become an international player by doing that, it just wasnt what we needed at that point in time.

Says it all that the only transfer fee he ever had spent on him was 50k, and who paid that.....oh yes that was us.