Sign in to follow this  
Headbanger

I think it says it all when....

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Actually i am contracted to wrestle at pontins good money it is too. Listen people we are all happy about the improve performance but what annoys me and other long term fans is the low expectancy of our fans and club when a gallant 1-0 defeat is greeted with such euthoria, what message does it send to the muppets running our club. I would love to be wrong and city win every game win the league by a mile, Grant was voted manager of the year, but i am a realist it aint going to happen and we aint going nowhere under the current set up. Lets just wait and see who is right it wont take long. To finish i will be positive when i find something to be positive about and a 1-0 gallant defeat does not do it for me, sorry.[/quote]

Oh Lord!  You are Knightmare on the wrestling forums aren''t you?

I recognise the spelling.

It is euphoria.

[/quote]

I did not know i needed an A level in spelling to post on forums, not too worry i still earn a good living and i have seen nearly all the world not bad for a kid who left lakenham secondary with nout.

[quote user="Cluck "]

That''s settled then....we can lose the rest of the games this season 1-0 (as long as we are gallant in doing so) and we won''t get relegated.

What a relief that is.........

[/quote]

if we play like we did on tue its would be imposible to lose every game, thats the point. but you wouldn''t know cos you weren''t there. right or wrong?

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox (probably alias Macgirlie)

That''s settled then....we can lose the rest of the games this season 1-0 (as long as we are gallant in doing so) and we won''t get relegated.

What a relief that is.........

if we play like we did on tue its would be imposible to lose every game, thats the point. but you wouldn''t know cos you weren''t there. right or wrong?

Yes I was there.....and never miss a game home or away!

See how easy it is to bullsh*t about it?  I''ll wager the majority of those on here who claim such "higher ground" are talking out of their bumpsydaisies in order to elevate their point....and that goes for the many alleged "season ticket holders" who seemingly live in Botswana or some other far flung land too.

At least I''m being honest about it......

[quote user="ricky knight"]Actually i am contracted to wrestle at pontins good money it is too. Listen people we are all happy about the improve performance but what annoys me and other long term fans is the low expectancy of our fans and club when a gallant 1-0 defeat is greeted with such euthoria, what message does it send to the muppets running our club. I would love to be wrong and city win every game win the league by a mile, Grant was voted manager of the year, but i am a realist it aint going to happen and we aint going nowhere under the current set up. Lets just wait and see who is right it wont take long. To finish i will be positive when i find something to be positive about and a 1-0 gallant defeat does not do it for me, sorry.[/quote]If you know about fidel castro you''ll know what''s happening.

[quote user="Lower Barclay"]

No theres only one way of losing, its when you come off the pitch with no points.

Would much rather us win playing poorly, than lose but play well!

[/quote]

True. But I''d still rather lose playing well than lose playing poorly.