Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

I have viewed this board with trepidation .

I have viewed this board with trepidation this week, fully expecting to be sacked  out of hand from the pink un pickers , instant dismissal , cashiered even, stipped of all insignia , I have  let all my beloved pickers down . I had hoped all of my adult live to never be considered a candidate to join cumfys gang but it seems its only a heartbeat away. The dinner party i went to last thursday was the undoing of me . I did so want  to go as it was our meat and it was one of the best wings of beef i have ever produced and so it proved .I wanted to receive the plaudits as well as receive my money as they had not paid .They had also provided some real ale just for me as they know i drink nothing stronger , flimsy excuses i know but thats all i have got ,as i was enjoying myself you were waiting for me to start the thread , totally unacceptable on my part . Ruth keeps asking" have you survived " I tell her" maybe but i am sure i won''t survive a vote of no confidence " ..I wonder if cumfy  is still alive ,surely mum has gone to that cockle field in the sky by now .Its looking ever more likely that i will have to find cumfy  .[;)] arrdee.      

No offence Ardee ''''you lovely old boy'''' [:)] but I dont understand your post either.

Cumfy sounds like something grand.

But my dear RD, as I am sure you abide by, always go where the ale is. It''d a fine Norfolk trait!

You have my complete vote of confidence.

Never mind Ray. some of them should re-read your post about Bunny Larkins shorts if they want the lowdown on Cumfy.

Keep smiling Ray, you''re only as old as the woman you feel.

[quote user="Lower Barclay"]What a load of rubbish!![/quote]Just because you don''t understand something you call it rubbish !!

I Think I''ve seen you at Carra Rd !!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Lower Barclay"]What a load of rubbish!![/quote]Just because you don''t understand something you call it rubbish !!

I Think I''ve seen you at Carra Rd !!

[/quote]

A bit like me trying to read this annual report! [;)]