Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

Enter the race quick, or you'll lose him.

I advised you about Kyel''s probable loan, a few weeks back, all I got was abuse.

Good WHU talent, academy lad, not quite first team yet, needs games. Remember Mark Noble going to Town last season?  Good player.

Will Town beat you to him again? 

That''s Dailly, Davenport and Reid deals that I warned you would happen, before, they became public news.

Piece below, makes good sense.

As per the sunday people.

ipswich town are eyeing west ham united midfield man kyel reid..

manager jim magilton admitted we have watched kyle and admire him now it is up to west ham united if they want to do a deal..

spammer

[quote user="ricky knight"]Grant and his contacts we cant even get anyone from westham on loan, his last club really influentual aint he.[/quote]

*whispers in ricky''s ear* Pardew, Grants partner, doesn''t manage their any more! =O

[quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Grant and his contacts we cant even get anyone from westham on loan, his last club really influentual aint he.[/quote]

*whispers in ricky''s ear* Pardew, Grants partner, doesn''t manage their any more! =O

[/quote]

So, still HIS ex club aint it, he must have earnt loads of respect there, so you name all his contacts hogesar all mighty one who knows all about McMuppet.

jas the barclay

don''t know,

I saw him last night for the ''ammers against Plymouth. He came on for the final third of the game. He really impressed me. He''s  a youngster, very quick and has been scoring goals, in the reserves. With all the big signings going on, Kyle may, like Noble, retain a  place. He won''t get a regular team place when Curbs plays his number one team, so, it would not surprise me at all, if Curbishly wanted to loan him out for a period of time to get regular starts.

Grant in touch with Curbs? Who knows? He should be!