Sign in to follow this  
Dionysus

Player Ratings for Wolves

Marshall (5) - Looked shaky. Possibly could have done better for both goals.

Otsemobor (5) - Didn''t pass well. Didn''t tackle well. Didn''t get forward very often.

Shackell (5) - Poor tackle leading to his dismissal but not malicious.

Doherty (6) - Torn to shreds on occasions but made a few useful blocks.

Murray (4) - Doesn''t look fit. Very poor.

Huckerby (5) - Played out on the right for much of the game. Never plays well there.

Brellier (3) - Awful. Our midfield was almost non-existent. Fully deserved his sending off.

Russell (4) - Tried hard but rarely won the ball. Passing was dreadful, summed up by a pass to no-one in the closing minutes.

Lappin (4) - One of the worst games I have seen from him. Completely ineffective.

Cureton (4) - Had very little service but did very little for the team.

Strihavka (4) - Didn''t win anything in the air. Gave the ball away a lot. Not as good as Brown at holding the ball up yet his team mates still constantly hoofed it to him.

Overall this was the worst performance I have seen for a long, long time and a reminder of why I don''t attend away games very often. Highlights were the good-looking dancers at half time and the choruses of ''We''re sh** and we know we are''.

[quote user="Dionysus"]

Overall this was the worst performance I have seen for a long, long time and a reminder of why I don''t attend away games very often. Highlights were the good-looking dancers at half time and the choruses of ''We''re sh** and we know we are''.

[/quote]

I think Grant is thinking of signing up the porky dancer in the middle. (you know which one i mean). Some of the others were getting on a bit. Almost my age.

Other highlights include a cheddar cheese sandwich from Asda.

Why did Grant play Murray at left-back. he''s already proved he''s sh1te there, so why not play Lappin at left-back and Huckerby on the left?

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

Why did Grant play Murray at left-back. he''s already proved he''s sh1te there, so why not play Lappin at left-back and Huckerby on the left?

[/quote]

That''s exactly what we were saying. Lappin has played OK at left-back in the past. Murray was rubbish there away to Rochdale and he admits that he doesn''t like playing there. I''ve never seen Huckerby play well for us when he is out on the right.

[quote user="Dionysus"]

[/quote]

i have to agree with u the fit dancers was the only good thing to come out of that trip