Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

DEMONSTRATION BEFORE SHEFF WED OPINION POLL

This post will hopefully give a good reflection of how many of us are feeling.

Perhaps people would like to give a YES or NO to whether a demonstration against the Norwich City Board of Directors before the LIVE Sky TV cameras against Sheffield Wednesday next Saturday would be appropriate at this stage of the season?

I''ll start us off...

YES!!!...I''ll be there!

A protest will achieve nothing. This si not the Worthy Out campaign.

Maybe if we got hold of a few thousand A4 sheets of paper with ''unhappy'' or ''dissatisfied'' in big bold letters to hold up at some point during, before or after the game.

I do agree that somehow, at some point, they need to hear how we feel, but a protest is not always the answer.

I have a feeling we may be overtaken by events.  A week is a long time in football.  But if there''s dead silence from the boardroom, or the same old same old bullsh*t, then yes.

[quote] user="The voice of the Thorpe Area!"]

A protest will achieve nothing. This si not the Worthy Out campaign.

Maybe if we got hold of a few thousand A4 sheets of paper with ''unhappy'' or ''dissatisfied'' in big bold letters to hold up at some point during, before or after the game.

I do agree that somehow, at some point, they need to hear how we feel, but a protest is not always the answer.

[/quote]

i dont think a few bits of paper will do anymore ... the protest is more likely to help

I think it would be more embaressing than the cook coming on against Man City. People should know there places in football. Cooks in the kitchen and supporters in the stands.

Managers in the dugout and players on the pitch.

The cook isn''t in the kitchen, the manager isn''t in the dugout, the players are not on the pitch, but why should the fans not be in the stands?

No I want the players to get our support, when times are hard we need to stick together. We may have ex youth team players filling the gaps and how would they feel playing in a terrible atmosphere?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]It has to happen, Grant is totally out of his depth, otherwise well be relegated.[/quote]

So tell me honestly, will you be there next Sat demonstrating then Wiz?

It is also a big fat No from me. If any of the team/board read this forum I have a couple of messages - To the team: It is time you pulled your fingers out and put in a decent performance over the course of a whole game, rather than just one half, after all that is what you train for and are paid for. To the board:. for goodness sake back your man with hard cash and get in a couple of decent loan signings before it is to late, and stop moaning about the fact the parachute payments have ran out, we had the luxury of such payments and did not capitalise on them.

NO!

A protest will solve nothing apart from cause even more trouble.  Just concentrate on supporting the team.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]It has to happen, Grant is totally out of his depth, otherwise well be relegated.[/quote]

[/quote]

As you damn well know Angel, I now have to get to games when and if I can. And if you think I''m going to stump up what little spare cash I have to watch the dross Grant has dished up, when its live on Sky, then you live on a planet which differs from mine.

I had thought that you of all posters wouldn''t stoop to try and score points of me, especially as you were well aware of certain facts.

Evidently I was wrong, shame on you!.

It still doesn''t alter the facts, protrests have to happen........end off.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

As you damn well know Angel, I now have to get to games when and if I can. And if you think I''m going to stump up what little spare cash I have to watch the dross Grant has dished up, when its live on Sky, then you live on a planet which differs from mine.

I had thought that you of all posters wouldn''t stoop to try and score points of me, especially as you were well aware of certain facts.

Evidently I was wrong, shame on you!.

It still doesn''t alter the facts, protrests have to happen........end off.

[/quote]

Yes protests have to happen, but will they actually happen WIZ???

You and I both know that the answer to that will be a resounding NO...  there are far too many City fans that are just so spineless and do not have the balls to even try and attepmt to change things at Carrow Road... that is why the majority and this awful board of ours deserve each other!!!  [:@]

Dicky,

I agree we need to get behind the players.

The Wolves game was a nightmare but this is one game and we need to give both the playes and Grant a chance

Canary

Dicky,

I agree we need to get behind the players.

The Wolves game was a nightmare but this is one game and we need to give both the players and Grant a chance

Canary

Why give him a chance the way we are playing its quite clear he is out of his depth even lost the dressing room if hux is speaking out about him.I think he is clueless that is possibly why martin left he must have thought the same.

[quote user="komakino"]Not yet, but any future demonstation should be aimed at the board - they got away light last time.[/quote]

oh dear some of you guys are well off the mark. . . . why exactly did they get off light? by giving a good manager a chance to turn it around? worthy deserved that chance as he was one of the successful managers this club has seen in recent times! and if grant cant get it together and get players playing for him? as long as the board can admit a mistake has been made and moves quickly this time as he hasnt proven anything so far, they should be given our full backing, cause without them we may be in league one fighting administration.