Has anyone not got sky? I seem to be the only person who hasn''t got it! I''m going to be missing lots of the screened matches next season because of that. Anyone else got that problem?

Just the four channels for me - we seem to live in an area of the city where Channel 5 resembles a snowstorm. No great loss.

I don''t subscribe to Sky, for a variety of reasons including dislike of Mr Murdoch, distain for the poor quality of their programming, and good old fashioned snobbery. We do however get Freeserve, which includes Sky News and Sky Sports News, and the latter channel in particular has proved useful in showing clips of cricket and football which I might not otherwise have seen until much later.

I''ve not got it either Braintree for the simple reason I''d rather spend £40 a month on other things, like actually going to games or watching them in the pub.

Not me. Though as i was too late in getting in an away season ticket I''m considering getting it now - especially with this highlights package on a Saturday night - 50mins of a team of your choice - does anyone now if this is definate - and will cost anything extra? Thing holding me back is the rest of the rubbish on there - would only want it for the football.

Sory I have got it, for many years off and on, don''t accept criticism of Sky Sports programming, its coverage of Football and Premiership is exceptional, being without you will miss plenty next season, especially Soccer AM possibly the cleverest programme on the box.

You don''t know what youre missing.

I''m without it too - subcription cost (combined with kids) being beyond me

otbc

I have it and think their coverage of football throughout the world is absolutely superb. Dont really care who owns the company nor do my kids who love the kids channels and the wife who sometimes indulges herself in a good movie. Cant beat the football though which gets better this season with 50 mins of Norwich games every Sat night.

Have to agree with both NavMan and Peter - football coverage is second to none - watched the first half of Colombia v Venezuela in the Copa America last night for example.......money very well spent, as with us being on Sky potentially 6 times before Xmas, I would spend more than the subscriptions in the pub watching all those! Essential for us non-season ticket exiles!

Nope, because I''m too tight. And, largely, because going to home games uses up enough of my ''pink slips'' without spending hours a week in front of the box. That would go down like a lead balloon!

Ama

Yep, I''ve got it, I''m proud to say!. The complete package including Premiership Plus. How else apart from buying edited DVD''s, can I continue recording my beloved City, to watch their games again and again, in years to come?. Oh, and of course the superb, advert and news free, movies.

So, ya boo sucks to everyone who disaproves.

Anyone wanna have a whip round and send me the subscription every month. I can promise you it will go to a good home!

Anyone want a good reason to have Sky? The result of the Yarmouth friendly was on there within 20 minutes of the final whistle, and this morning I saw Leon & WLY Paul''s goals (well, through the rain!) Fantastic!!

They would have struggled to show Ian Hendersons goal last night, as mentioned in their report, because it was scored by Damian Francis.

Good post Templeton. That sums up exactly my feelings for Sky. Signed up last week purely for Sexy Football purposes, and although I don''t like Murdoch much, I look forward to not getting overly excited when I go to other peoples houses and see Sky Sports News on the box!