Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Huckerby Left Out

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="blahblahblah"]do you need an x-ray for a turned ankle ?  Does cartilage show ?
[/quote]

I don''t believe it does, but I''m sure that the club will subject him to unecessary cancer causing radiation just to satisfy First Warnock.
[/quote]

Hmm? good name First Warnock, along with Prince of Darkness from JC. Possible name change? who knows.[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="tommy"]that old chesnut hes injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if hucks goes then grant and the board will be for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

would they? every goal and win we have got this season has occured WITHOUT Darren Huckerby playing a part (apart from being subbed vs Palace).. as soon as he is fit we change the shape of the team to accomodate him and thats when we lose goals and lose games.. we played very well last night... and where was Hucks? in the stands...

Perhaps it is time for him to become a bit part player...

Winning games is more important than trying to fit Darren Huckerby into the side... his place is not guarenteed... and nor should it be.... if we win games without him in the side then why should he waltz straight back into the side? if a selection of players is winning then u stick with them until something forces your hand... if that means Hucks gets splinters up his backside from sitting on the bench (or being left out completely...) so be it....

Winning is what counts.. if we win without Darren Huckerby then it matters little how good he is.. we dont change th side to accomodate him and break up a winning formula.. he waits his chance as anyone else would.

jas :)

[/quote]I''ve been reasonably impressed with us when I''ve seen us this season (3 out of 9 times)  I have yet to see Huckerby this season.  I''m not sure if there is a connection or not.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="tommy"]that old chesnut hes injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if hucks goes then grant and the board will be for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

would they? every goal and win we have got this season has occured WITHOUT Darren Huckerby playing a part (apart from being subbed vs Palace).. as soon as he is fit we change the shape of the team to accomodate him and thats when we lose goals and lose games.. we played very well last night... and where was Hucks? in the stands...

Perhaps it is time for him to become a bit part player...

Winning games is more important than trying to fit Darren Huckerby into the side... his place is not guarenteed... and nor should it be.... if we win games without him in the side then why should he waltz straight back into the side? if a selection of players is winning then u stick with them until something forces your hand... if that means Hucks gets splinters up his backside from sitting on the bench (or being left out completely...) so be it....

Winning is what counts.. if we win without Darren Huckerby then it matters little how good he is.. we dont change th side to accomodate him and break up a winning formula.. he waits his chance as anyone else would.

[/quote]

I''ve been reasonably impressed with us when I''ve seen us this season (3 out of 9 times)  I have yet to see Huckerby this season.  I''m not sure if there is a connection or not.
[/quote]

lol7rew like i said... is it time for him to become a bit part player.. the next few games could well tell us...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its blatantly obvious that there was no injury, it was punishment for speaking exactly what the fans are thinking-either that or the biggest coincidence in history.[/quote]

So why was he seen limping with his ankle strapped up yesterday then or do you think he''d stoop to a cover up too?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its blatantly obvious that there was no injury, it was punishment for speaking exactly what the fans are thinking-either that or the biggest coincidence in history.[/quote]

So why was he seen limping with his ankle strapped up yesterday then or do you think he''d stoop to a cover up too?

[/quote]

It seems my earlier worries were unfounded! It''s good it was an inury, not something more sinister! - but bad because he has an injury!

[quote user="HUDDY"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

It seems my earlier worries were unfounded! It''s good it was an inury, not something more sinister! - but bad because he has an injury!

[/quote]

He''s trained today so I hear, but he hasnt done any twisting or turning so is still doubtful for Saturday.

Tommy,Tommy,Tommy you do seem to have slippery shoulders dont you, you wont b happy untill everyone is out, will you!!!! you said Grant should stay and we should give him a chance in an earlier post and also stated delia should stay and is the best thing the club has, and your comments that hucks is rubbish you are a mad man tommy!!!