Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

NCISA where are you when we need you?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

As Gazza says I''m a season ticket holder and have been for well over 25 years, first got hooked when my Dad took me a couple of times and have been a passsionate supporter ever since. I went to most of the friendly games pre season and so far I''ve been to Hull and Manchester City  this season and my next trip will be the WBA game.

May I ask what that tells you about me and please be nice[:D]

CA

[/quote]

Tells me that you''re bonkers CA!!!  Sorry no offence intended (honestly)... [:$]

[/quote]

My post was for Arthur so let him speak for himself.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

As Gazza says I''m a season ticket holder and have been for well over 25 years, first got hooked when my Dad took me a couple of times and have been a passsionate supporter ever since. I went to most of the friendly games pre season and so far I''ve been to Hull and Manchester City  this season and my next trip will be the WBA game.

CA

[/quote]

Tells me that you''re bonkers CA!!!  Sorry no offence intended (honestly)... [:$]

[/quote]

My post was for Arthur so let him speak for himself.

[/quote] C''mon the Arthur... Speak up, speak up me lad... please don''t let this thread die just when we were starting to have fun with it!!!  [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

CA

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in response. The truth is i did think you came into the game late mainly because of your very strong support for the board which could of suggested you not knowing any different and your love of all things Huxs. Anyway the only thing that doesnt sit well with me still is the fact that after following city passionatly since the early 80''s and thus seeing us reach the highest the club has ever been in the following decade, you still support a board who has now taken us down to the lowest point in your supporting years. How can this be CA?

Regards.

[quote]Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in response. The truth is i did think you came into the game late mainly because of your very strong support for the board which could of suggested you not knowing any different and your love of all things Huxs. Anyway the only thing that doesnt sit well with me still is the fact that after following city passionatly since the early 80''s and thus seeing us reach the highest the club has ever been in the following decade, you still support a board who has now taken us down to the lowest point in your supporting years. How can this be CA?[/quote]

I have also been supporting City since the early 80s Arthur, and the board still have my support.  It comes under the heading "benefit of the doubt" I guess.  I assume / hope that the people who are giving countless hours and many millions of pounds to the team are doing so for the benefit of all who support the team, and are working to the best of their ability.  That is not to say that they get everything right in my opinion, but most of the time I think they do.  I''d rather have board members who can laugh off "the muppet show" than board members who attempt to sue supporters who use message boards for defamation of character, when all those people have done is accurately predict the state of affairs at their club and the likely results of the state of affairs.

The team are at their lowest point in years partly as the result of a lack of confidence in possession of the ball, partly because times are tight and the club try not to throw money at footballing problems to the detriment of the longer term.  The confidence issue will either be resolved by the current manager, or his replacement, the next few games will tell us which.  In the mean time, unless someone walks through the door with pot-fuls of cash, the club will continue to work within its'' constraints and those there will continue to try their hardest, whether or not you support them.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in response. The truth is i did think you came into the game late mainly because of your very strong support for the board which could of suggested you not knowing any different and your love of all things Huxs. Anyway the only thing that doesnt sit well with me still is the fact that after following city passionatly since the early 80''s and thus seeing us reach the highest the club has ever been in the following decade, you still support a board who has now taken us down to the lowest point in your supporting years. How can this be CA?[/quote]

I have also been supporting City since the early 80s Arthur, and the board still have my support.  It comes under the heading "benefit of the doubt" I guess.  I assume / hope that the people who are giving countless hours and many millions of pounds to the team are doing so for the benefit of all who support the team, and are working to the best of their ability.  That is not to say that they get everything right in my opinion, but most of the time I think they do.  I''d rather have board members who can laugh off "the muppet show" than board members who attempt to sue supporters who use message boards for defamation of character, when all those people have done is accurately predict the state of affairs at their club and the likely results of the state of affairs.

The team are at their lowest point in years partly as the result of a lack of confidence in possession of the ball, partly because times are tight and the club try not to throw money at footballing problems to the detriment of the longer term.  The confidence issue will either be resolved by the current manager, or his replacement, the next few games will tell us which.  In the mean time, unless someone walks through the door with pot-fuls of cash, the club will continue to work within its'' constraints and those there will continue to try their hardest, whether or not you support them.

[/quote]

So how many years do you give this board? Why did Chase [and i hated the fella in the end] get the boot? Why cant we attract investors when its clear to see many would invest? I supported this board to the hilt at first but its clear to see the opitions of taking us forwa have ran out. Recently  the ex owner of Hull has taken over Huddersfield after stating he was looking to invest into a new club for Months but nobody wanted him. Why? To say nobody will do it is wide off the mark and the time to be fussy in who does it has long gone imo.

[/quote]

I think it is disgusting that they can laugh of the fans current fears about the club with a shrug of the shoulders.

I can also assure you that they do not laugh it off quite so easily when they come face to face with an angry fan blahblahblah.

They may be laughing at those like you who are willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and have allowed them to get away with things for far too long.

But how nice it was to see MWJ''s with his guard down on Saturday evening... I can assure you that he did not laugh at me!!!!

[quote]So how many years do you give this board?[/quote]How long is a piece of string ?  The answer is "as long as they''re the best / only people willing to do it".  If there are other investors, why haven''t they let their interest be known ?

[quote]But how nice it was to see MWJ''s with his guard down on Saturday evening... I can assure you that he did not laugh at me!!!![/quote]I guess harrassment''s more your thing than defamation, eh Smudge ? [:S]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]But how nice it was to see MWJ''s with his guard down on Saturday evening... I can assure you that he did not laugh at me!!!![/quote]

I guess harrassment''s more your thing than defamation, eh Smudge ? [:S]
[/quote]

Why look so confused blahblahblah???

Just a shame that there is a thing called censorship, otherwise the genie would well and truly be out of the bottle as far as certain board members are concerned.... [:D]

[quote]Why look so confused blahblahblah???[/quote]My confusion comes from from a lack of understanding your position.  Quite what you expected to gain from confronting MWJ is beyond me.

[quote]Just a shame that there is a thing called censorship, otherwise the

genie would well and truly be out of the bottle as far as certain board

members are concerned...[/quote]Oooh, is this gonna be like a Star Wars (tm) thing, where you confront MWJ, he lops yer arm off wivva light-sabre-doohickey, before telling you that he''s yer real dad ?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

CA

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in response. The truth is i did think you came into the game late mainly because of your very strong support for the board which could of suggested you not knowing any different and your love of all things Huxs. Anyway the only thing that doesnt sit well with me still is the fact that after following city passionatly since the early 80''s and thus seeing us reach the highest the club has ever been in the following decade, you still support a board who has now taken us down to the lowest point in your supporting years. How can this be CA?

Regards.

[/quote]

Show me one post of mine where I have shown strong support of the board Arthur, dont think you''ll find any. I support the team, the players out there wearing the green and yellow, always have and always will.

So constantly defending Delia and co when someone such as i , smudger etc make our feelings known is not supporting the board? I could drag up all your posts where you argue in there defence but the pink un moderaters probably wouldnt get home till next xmas. You dont do yourself any favours do you with comments like that.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

CA

[/quote]

Regards.

[/quote]

Show me one post of mine where I have shown strong support of the board Arthur, dont think you''ll find any. I support the team, the players out there wearing the green and yellow, always have and always will.

[/quote]

Hate to start posting on this forum again after all that happened before but cant resist after city angels claim not to support the board.

Dear City Angel, during the time i was contemplating organising a proper demonstration against the board, you were one of my biggest critics.

Nice to be in touch again, regards to Arthur Whittle, and Mark Smith.

"blahblahblah" wrote

Oooh, is this gonna be like a Star Wars (tm) thing, where you confront MWJ, he lops yer arm off wivva light-sabre-doohickey, before telling you that he''s yer real dad ?

Creak...........twang...........whhoooooooosh......thud........good shot Blah.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

CA

[/quote]

Regards.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Simple question CA-do you support the board? Yes or no? No Doncaster style spin and worming your way out of the question, just a simple Yes or No?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]So constantly defending Delia and co when someone such as i , smudger etc make our feelings known is not supporting the board? I could drag up all your posts where you argue in there defence but the pink un moderaters probably wouldnt get home till next xmas. You dont do yourself any favours do you with comments like that.[/quote]

CA is in FULL Support of the board like many others who have chose to back the faltering bafoons in charge at Carrow Road.

You and I both know that standing by this board and not speaking out against them is indefencible Arthur.

Unfortunatly many others can not see what they do....  [H]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]So constantly defending Delia and co when someone such as i , smudger etc make our feelings known is not supporting the board? I could drag up all your posts where you argue in there defence but the pink un moderaters probably wouldnt get home till next xmas. You dont do yourself any favours do you with comments like that.[/quote]

If you can drag up any posts of mine since the season started where I either defend or support the board then I''ll buy you a pint of whatever you''re drinking Arthur.

The only two post of mine that I can find in the past few months, which even mention anyone on the board are

1)  Where I say that at least Doncaster replies to emails

2)  Where I reply to a question as to whether Delia was at a recent away game.

My main problem with Smudger is the continual moaning about team performances which he doesn''t ever see, the constant name calling of us posters and his open desire to see us lose.

[quote user="cityangel"]

If you can drag up any posts of mine since the season started where I either defend or support the board then I''ll buy you a pint of whatever you''re drinking Arthur.

The only two post of mine that I can find in the past few months, which even mention anyone on the board are

My main problem with Smudger is the continual moaning about team performances which he doesn''t ever see, the constant name calling of us posters and his open desire to see us lose.

[/quote]

So please answer my question-do you support the board. Yes or no?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

So please answer my question-do you support the board. Yes or no?

[/quote]

hehehe more chance of Doncaster telling us the truth than CA telling you that Arthur.... [:D]

[quote]So please answer my question-do you support the board. Yes or no?[/quote]Arthur, If CA, as a free-thinking individual, chooses to be a "woolly flock-loving sheep" to use the vocabulary of your leader, what''s it to you ?Stop badgering the sheep Arthur ! [:)]

Smudger and Arthur, for what it''s worth, does it really matter what CA thinks of the board? Try concentrating on what you think and putting it across in an informative and persuasive way if you want to challenge other''s viewpoints.

I am sure though during the previous few weeks a lot of posters on here and supporters in general have made up their minds without you.

P.S. After answering my Yes or no question, please explain why you object to my avatar if you dont support Delia?

Again do you support the board Yes or No?

I have already answered your question Arthur, I support the team.

As for your avatar, that blue and white scarf makes me feel quesy. [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

I have already answered your question Arthur, I support the team.

As for your avatar, that blue and white scarf makes me feel quesy. [:)]

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply CA, but does not quite answer the question. Im not trying to cause an argument here, we all support the team, ive stated this on a number of occasions, what im asking is do you support the board yes or no?

P.S. The blue and white makes me uneasy but i find the avator quite comical and unfortunatly i cant take the credit for it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

P.S. After answering my Yes or no question, please explain why you object to my avatar if you dont support Delia?

Again do you support the board Yes or No?

[/quote]

hehehe classic Arthur.... [Y]

[quote]P.S. The blue and white makes me uneasy but i find the avator quite comical and unfortunatly i cant take the credit for it[/quote]Would the credit for that belong to the mysterious Lee Oliver who moved to Wales where they don''t have the internet so he can''t post on here, but who magically re-appears whenever you need to reinforce a point ?Forgive my cynicism, whatever happened to Wayne thingy ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]P.S. The blue and white makes me uneasy but i find the avator quite comical and unfortunatly i cant take the credit for it[/quote]

1st time i have seen a Lee Oliver post on here since i joined and i have had no contact with him or wayne, what are you suggesting? That me a man in my early 70s would go to the trouble of creating other people? Perhaps thats how you do things but not me son. I believe Lee oliver had enough of this site after the abuse he got.

P.S. City Angel-Yes or No?

Would the credit for that belong to the mysterious Lee Oliver who moved to Wales where they don''t have the internet so he can''t post on here, but who magically re-appears whenever you need to reinforce a point ?

Forgive my cynicism, whatever happened to Wayne thingy ?
[/quote]

Forgive my cynicism, whatever happened to Wayne thingy ?

[/quote]

I’m more concerned about the whereabouts of ‘The Grove Thirty’. They’ve been conspicuous by their absence for too long!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Forgive my cynicism, whatever happened to Wayne thingy ?

[/quote]

I’m more concerned about the whereabouts of ‘The Grove Thirty’. They’ve been conspicuous by their absence for too long!

[/quote]They lost on penalties to the Birmingham Six.