Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

NCISA where are you when we need you?

With all due respect here....I feel even those with whom I share an opinion are looking for a scapegoat. Groups like the NCISA attract a certain type of person who are generally more concerned with talking shops....notes of the previous meetings and recording apologies for absence. I''ve seen it a million times before where meetings take place and nothing is ever solved....yet all go home content full of their own self importance. Might I suggest that the UN...EU and NATO all share this same mentality. All p*ss and wind as my old father would say.

To blame this group for not acting is to shirk the truth....for as long as the stands remain full of sheep, nothing will ever change. I''ve stated before that the "season-ticket scam" was cynically engineered to entrap fans on a promise predicting this very scenario...so the gate figures will always "tell a lie" about the true state of support and hide the truth. 

The only way to battle an entrenched Board is to stay away....and until this happens neither the club coffers nor the attitude of those in control will suffer. Blaming an association few of us would bother to join is passing the buck....and explains much about how the "fans" have slept blissfully through this disaster.

It''s time to be "cruel to be kind"....by hurting those in control and thus supporting the well-being of  the club. It''s time to act as individuals....not look for someone else to do it for us.

OK Smudger,

I care passionately about the club as you do and would be quite happy to meet you to discuss in more detail and possibly to involve some members of NCIS or other interested parties so I would appreciate you sending me a private email so that contact can be established.

However, I''m sure it would help if you would actually be prepared to answer some questions (like the ones included in my first post here):

1. Were you still posting the vociferous anti Smith /Board stuff in May 2004?

2. When should Worthy have been sacked?     

3. When do you think NCISA should have called the St Andrews Hall meeting?

4. Cluck talks about us.....''continuing as a club under the new owner''  - who do you have in mind who would buy out The Smiths?

5. You clearly don''t like the Board full stop. In your opinion who should replace them?

6. The Smiths COULD presumably just resign as directors (albeit retaining their shares if no-one would buy them out) AND demand their loans are repaid in full?  Please explain how the club could meet that request in the current financial position?

7. Have you ever attended NCISA meetings and argued the case you have represented on this message board, to them in order to try and bring about the radical change you want?  

8. If not, have you ever set up your own protest group ?

9. Finally (and as I said in my post above) please go PUBLIC on radio, TV or local press about the MWJ stuff that ...''will blow your socks off'' . Make no mistake the media would die for this exclusive (if you have it of course).

Now Smudger please put your cards on the table this time and lets'' see your answers. The time for bluster is long gone.     

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

9. Finally (and as I said in my post above) please go PUBLIC on radio, TV or local press about the MWJ stuff that ...''will blow your socks off'' . Make no mistake the media would die for this exclusive (if you have it of course).

[/quote]

Hahahahahahhaha . . . that''s part of the problem, the local media wouldn''t touch it with a bargepole.  More to the point, despite evidence in black and white, in successive Annual Reports, that the people who own this club are far too keen on investing in infrastructure at the expense of football, the local media won''t touch that either.

[quote user="Kathy"]

For the record we meet at the Blyth Jex school.

Wizard, Arthur, Smudger et al - as you seem to be experts on supporters groups, what they should be called, what they should do, what they should say, who they should talk to, whether or not they should go to matches, whether or not they should want City to win, where they should meet etc, why dont you set up your own supporters group? I wish you the best of luck. You will need it.

Oh, and you would have to use your real names. Oh dear.

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish again Kathy.....thats just grand isnt it, me and cluck and co are talking crap are we? Come on Kathy stop skipping the touchy subject and give me your view on the board, why are you buying time? Surely your stance should be made by now? Your little click has been sussed out and if you dont believe me ask anyone who thankfully doesnt bother with NCISA because they see it for what it is.....a cosy little circle. I will be the first to thank you for your hard work in times gone by but your time is up imo and if you dont take a long hard look and change your outlook, people will also hold you responsible with the clubs decline along side saviour smith.

Arthur Whittle [or maybe not????.jeez i couldnt make it up!!!]

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[/quote]

Hahahahahahhaha . . . that''s part of the problem, the local media wouldn''t touch it with a bargepole.  More to the point, despite evidence in black and white, in successive Annual Reports, that the people who own this club are far too keen on investing in infrastructure at the expense of football, the local media won''t touch that either.

[/quote]

oh my, my Mystic has already got the answer spot on before I bothered to answer myself.... [Y]

Yellow Rider, i believe all the Smith`s loans have been converted into shares, therefore they can`t demand anything of the club if they resigned from the board. This "they`ll go and take all their money with them" idea is just yet more deceitful spin for the gullable majority to lap up.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"]

Wizard, Arthur, Smudger et al - as you seem to be experts on supporters groups, what they should be called, what they should do, what they should say, who they should talk to, whether or not they should go to matches, whether or not they should want City to win, where they should meet etc, why dont you set up your own supporters group? I wish you the best of luck. You will need it.

[/quote]

Absolute rubbish again Kathy.....thats just grand isnt it, me and cluck and co are talking crap are we? Come on Kathy stop skipping the touchy subject and give me your view on the board, why are you buying time? Surely your stance should be made by now? Your little click has been sussed out and if you dont believe me ask anyone who thankfully doesnt bother with NCISA because they see it for what it is.....a cosy little circle. I will be the first to thank you for your hard work in times gone by but your time is up imo and if you dont take a long hard look and change your outlook, people will also hold you responsible with the clubs decline along side saviour smith.

[/quote]

And what about the people who dont agree with you Arthur? What should I say to them?

Sacking the board will solve nothing. Delia will just bring in more of her ''mates'' to screw up this club. To ask her to step down is just as ridiculous, it would effectively mean she has lost all control of the money she has ''invested'' in the club. Norwich city is a PLC and as such is liable to these investor who will come in and be unpopular. The only way to solve it is to get someone like watling back in who truely loves the club dear and is willing to make changes and turn the club back into a Ltd company. At the moment delia is too ''chummy'' with the current board to give a toss what the fans think, and too right. You lot just sometimes prove how fickle you are. Doncaster and the rest are a joke but what''s going to stop you moaning constantly about how you want change.If you think you are all right and that everyone agrees with you set up your own group. I doubt anyone would join you. You never go the games and thus cannot even really comment on the teams performances and lose respect in a lot of people eyes. People go to the games to support their team and see them win, they are as devestated as you are but they actually show their loyalty. Who are you actually loyal too? Well certainly not the team, not the club, just to yourselves and your obnoxious and toxic view point.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And what about the people who dont agree with you Arthur? What should I say to them?

[/quote]

And still non the wiser to my Question........one more poor result and the saviours of NCFC will run out of excuses to back the board....i would imagine these are tricky times for the inner circle!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And still non the wiser to my Question........one more poor result and the saviours of NCFC will run out of excuses to back the board....i would imagine these are tricky times for the inner circle!

[/quote]

Arthur Prattle - is that your real name?? [;)]

Perhaps if you answer Kathy''s reasonable question, she might just give you an answer to the three that you asked.

Oh, and there''s also the other two that she asked - or is she expecting too much??

Are you going to start a supporter''s group?

What about the people that don''t agree with you?

What should she say to them, in your opinion?

Are you a paid up member of NCISA Mr Whittle because if you''re not you can hardly expect them to represent your views can you?

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps if you answer Kathy''s reasonable question, she might just give you an answer to the three that you asked.

Oh, and there''s also the other two that she asked - or is she expecting too much??

[/quote]

No

How can a group Called independent not voice any concerns with regard to running the club? Seems a little silly to call it independent supporters when its clear to see they are not going to question smith and co. Please asnswer me this Kathy.......Are the NCISA and the Board pals to the extent you will not question there running because that is how its comng across and more and more people are seeing it. If you care as much as you say why has no public statement been issued about the decline of NCFC?  The league doesnt lie and the paperwork makes poor reading to so i think as a paid up season ticket holder for more years than most i have a right to know wheret the so called voice of the supporters stand on this shocking decline.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No

How can a group Called independent not voice any concerns with regard to running the club? Seems a little silly to call it independent supporters when its clear to see they are not going to question smith and co. Please asnswer me this Kathy.......Are the NCISA and the Board pals to the extent you will not question there running because that is how its comng across and more and more people are seeing it. If you care as much as you say why has no public statement been issued about the decline of NCFC?  The league doesnt lie and the paperwork makes poor reading to so i think as a paid up season ticket holder for more years than most i have a right to know wheret the so called voice of the supporters stand on this shocking decline.

[/quote]

"Independent" doesn´t mean "anti". "Independent" means just that - free to make a judgment on issues as and when they arise. Some you might agree with, other you might not.

Are you a member of NCISA? If not, why not join the association and work from within to change its policies? You could even try to join the commitee. Alternatively, why not set up your own supporters´ group, which can then say whatever it wants?

The bottom line here is that Kathy has tried to answer you (and not just you) constructively and politely - and you are just trying to pick a fight.

Really?

Are you seriously suggesting that a journalist itching to land a massive, ''exclusive'' would not bite Smudger''s hand off if he rang Archant and gave him this information?? Sorry but until I see or hear something on the radio, TV or media with this exclusive I can only conclude that it''s Smudger blowing his own trumpet again.    

Smudger,Cluck, Arthur Whittle, Mellow Yellow, Wizard etc,etc are you actually members of NCISA? If your not why are you complaining? If you are leave, simple decision! I''m not a member but it seems this post has turned into a typical witch hunt with Kathy being the focus of "on the pitch problems". It always the same on here, people constantly critising everything to do with Norwich, constantly finding conspiracy in everything. I really do wonder what you lot will do when we actually start to win games, what will you have to moan at?!! I''m not happy at things on the pitch either,but I hardly see how moaning about it and slating each other all the time is helping the situation! Do something constructive! Smudger why don''t you go & look for investment bankers,or oil rich tycoons who wish to invest millions in us!

Rant over

Phil

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Really?

Are you seriously suggesting that a journalist itching to land a massive, ''exclusive'' would not bite Smudger''s hand off if he rang Archant and gave him this information?? Sorry but until I see or hear something on the radio, TV or media with this exclusive I can only conclude that it''s Smudger blowing his own trumpet again.    

[/quote]

Yes I can conclude that the local media do not want to touch my story with a bargepole.

Maybe you could ring Archant yourself and ask?

They have even stated as much on this very site.... but hey ho continue on with your clouded judgement!!!

P.S. Kathy and all-Arthur Whittle is my real name. Im too old for an alias, and am not hiding from anyone. Check the evening news letters pages, they even print my address for christs sake!

[quote user="philbuzz"]

Smudger,Cluck, Arthur Whittle, Mellow Yellow, Wizard etc,etc are you actually members of NCISA? If your not why are you complaining? If you are leave, simple decision! I''m not a member but it seems this post has turned into a typical witch hunt with Kathy being the focus of "on the pitch problems". It always the same on here, people constantly critising everything to do with Norwich, constantly finding conspiracy in everything. I really do wonder what you lot will do when we actually start to win games, what will you have to moan at?!! I''m not happy at things on the pitch either,but I hardly see how moaning about it and slating each other all the time is helping the situation! Do something constructive! Smudger why don''t you go & look for investment bankers,or oil rich tycoons who wish to invest millions in us!

Rant over

Phil

[/quote]

If I could understand what you''re on about I could try to answer.....but at a stab I''d say it''s about half past seven.

[quote user="philbuzz"]

Rant over

Phil

[/quote]

''philphut''

''philphut'' You''re not an active member of NCISA? If not, why not? Why aren''t the 20,000 season ticket holder''s, all committed and sworn follower''s of the Independent free speaking member''s ''of those who supposedly want what is best for the club?''

I don''t know why the 20,000 are not members, can you tell me? I''m certainly not a member of the "Independents" I just don''t think they have any ''clout'' or say in anything concerning the club. But, it''s only my personal opinion. They do good things, have meetings, raise funds etc, and I congratulate them. But, they''re about as much the ''voice of the fans'' as "Cluck, Smudger, Arthur and others" (including myself). I have a season ticket, attend as many away games as I can, although I don''t buy programmes and club merchandise anymore, but that''s down to me....And ''me'' doesn''t want to be a member of the ''Independents'' either. They''re a minority, just like us on this site, and their opinion''s concerning the club - aren''t unfortunately what I concur with. I could approach Mr Doncaster on matchdays outside the club-shop, have a chat, air my discontent and question the ambition and future of the club.......but he''d only give me the same answers or spin and replies, as he would the whole of NCISA..... 

Anyway, Kathy has a strong pair of shoulders......and a sense of humour.......she must have, she''s a member of the ''Independents''.....  

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="philbuzz"]

Rant over

Phil

[/quote]

If I could understand what you''re on about I could try to answer.....but at a stab I''d say it''s about half past seven.

[/quote]

He''s asking you if you are a member of NCISA so have the decency to answer him.

Seems theres loads of people on here who want the NCISA to act for them but they dont want to join and be members.

Smudger!!!

You look as if you may, just may, have ''turned'' to the extent of actually beginning to engage in meaningful conversation. Let''s hope we can keep it going even if you seem to have stonewall refused to answer the list of questions in my earlier post (and, as of last night had still not private emailed me to set up proper contact).

So you actually rang Archant or went to see them and they refused to investigate your story? I believe you so why don''t you now tell us all what ......''blowing your socks off information'' you have? If it would open you to possible libel action then make contact with me, I will give you my phone number and we can discuss so that you maintain your ''secrecy''.

I sent an email to Richard Wilner last night (Sports Editor) - not on the MWJ story as I had no detail, but asked him to run / investigate the story of ''local investors being blocked''.    We will see how this pans out.

You say that Archant have already mentioned on this site that they would not do anything with your story? Don''t doubt what you say but please tell me where that is so that I / we can all see it. Thanks.

PS - I know you think that I''m ''clouded in my judgement'' as you put it and presumably also think that I''m just part of the (alledgedly) ''cosy fan / Smith'' relationship. If you read many of my emails for the past couple of years you will see that is clearly not the case. I simply feel that you will considerably increase your chances of success if you can argue your case with other fans through a forum such as NCISA or similar alternative. You will recall that at the height of the anti Worthy movement, the Board poured scorn on '' a few extremists who write on message boards''. They leave themselves much less room to manoeuvre if confronted by a body of fans who put before them a considerable weight of well constructed opinion (even if they may not like what they hear!), via open dialogue.

[quote user="philbuzz"]

Rant over

Phil

[/quote]

No im not a member and i have no intentions of being one because its grown into nothing more than a inner circle and until it changes is all in all a waste of time and i have neither the time or energy to change it. Ive thanked the NCISA in the past for the good work after Chase but its done nothing since and is nothing more than a glove puppet to the chef. I find it hard to stomach that members tell me i should be ashamed of myself for questioning why the group hasnt asked the board why there has been such a dramatic decline in fortunes in the last few seasons, is that such a bloody crime? its my money and im entitled to ask such questions, but its clear to see what side the group is on even when many can now see where the blame is. Im not asking them to take sides but not to question them is a joke imo. If a company was ran in such a way do you not think the Union would step in and question the managers decision? There are many people prepared to invest these days but it seem no one wants to come to little old Norwich and would rather put there money in bigger clubs such as QPR and more recently...ahem..Huddersfield.....Wonder why that is?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="philbuzz"]

Rant over

Phil

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s asking you if you are a member of NCISA so have the decency to answer him.

Seems theres loads of people on here who want the NCISA to act for them but they dont want to join and be members.

[/quote]

Yet another seed "falls on stoney ground"....and I can always rely on your gullibility CA.....

Perhaps these "loads" of people who now want the NCISA to speak for them are the gutless "spectators" who can''t think or act for themselves?  You know....the ones who have stood by and watched this club implode. Now it''s happened they just need someone else to stand behind while they throw stones....their "saviour" having let them down.

Some of us are rather braver and thus make our own stand.....and there was me thinking my fellow Norfolk people were made of sterner stuff.

Sad.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="philbuzz"]

Rant over

Phil

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As asked on a prvious thread which you didnt reply to, may i ask how long you have truthfully followed Norwich/football and how did you get into it? Now by all means call me a nosey parker and to mind my own buisness but i really am trying to form an opinion on the type of supporter you are. Im not trying to suggest your not a fan or even a bigger supporter than most its just i think there is now a different type of supporter nowadays and you seem to fit the bill. I swear this is not meant in anyway to patronise you at all,just out of interest so maybe than i can understand and reason a little better with you.

Hi Arthur

Just to back up whatever City Angel is going to say, she is a REAL supporter, having supported the team for many years, she''s a season ticket holder and she''s been to lots of away games (including the wonderful day at Watford - with me and both my kids). We met through this website (I have met a few people on here), round about the time we had Hucks on loan.

As to a different kind of supporter, what do you mean? Of course the older you are the more you have seen - stands to reason! Football is a lot different nowadays, so it''s not beyond the realms of possibility to expect that some fans have a different perception of the great game. If you are suggesting CA is a corporate/prawn sandwich fan you couldn''t be further from the truth.

Now you can ask me to mind my own business if you like!

Arthur,

As Gazza says I''m a season ticket holder and have been for well over 25 years, first got hooked when my Dad took me a couple of times and have been a passsionate supporter ever since. I went to most of the friendly games pre season and so far I''ve been to Hull and Manchester City  this season and my next trip will be the WBA game.

May I ask what that tells you about me and please be nice[:D]

CA

[quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

As Gazza says I''m a season ticket holder and have been for well over 25 years, first got hooked when my Dad took me a couple of times and have been a passsionate supporter ever since. I went to most of the friendly games pre season and so far I''ve been to Hull and Manchester City  this season and my next trip will be the WBA game.

CA

[/quote]

Tells me that you''re bonkers CA!!!  Sorry no offence intended (honestly)... [:$]

Whilst you''re online Smudger how about replying to yellow riders post adressed to you further up the page?

He said

OK Smudger,

I care passionately about the club as you do and would be quite happy to meet you to discuss in more detail and possibly to involve some members of NCIS or other interested parties so I would appreciate you sending me a private email so that contact can be established.

However, I''m sure it would help if you would actually be prepared to answer some questions (like the ones included in my first post here):

4. Cluck talks about us.....''continuing as a club under the new owner''  - who do you have in mind who would buy out The Smiths?

5. You clearly don''t like the Board full stop. In your opinion who should replace them?

6. The Smiths COULD presumably just resign as directors (albeit retaining their shares if no-one would buy them out) AND demand their loans are repaid in full?  Please explain how the club could meet that request in the current financial position?

7. Have you ever attended NCISA meetings and argued the case you have represented on this message board, to them in order to try and bring about the radical change you want?  

Now Smudger please put your cards on the table this time and lets'' see your answers. The time for bluster is long gone.  

[quote user="cityangel"]

Whilst you''re online Smudger how about replying to yellow riders post adressed to you further up the page?

He said

OK Smudger,

[/quote]

I have replied to him once and I will reply to him again.... YAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN!!!!

If he wants to ask me questions that I have gone over time and time again during my time on this message board then maybe he could get in touch with Kathy?

I have a possible meeting planned with Kathy and he is quite welcome to join us if he wishes to waist his time also (will be in touch tomorrow Kathy to let you know if I can make it... if not will try and reschedule for the following week sometime).

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Arthur,

CA

[/quote]

Tells me that you''re bonkers CA!!!  Sorry no offence intended (honestly)... [:$]

[/quote]

Well that''s tea all over my lap!            [:D]

Bloody hilarious.....and so nicely put too!